◆-The Tale Of Fate And Destiny

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So… do you mind telling me what's going on?" she asked softly as she took slow and cautious steps towards his bed.

 

"Ah mmmh whanna dalk afot nhit" he spoke but his words were muffled by the pillow beneath his face.

 

"Hmm..... mind speaking English?" She snickered.

 

"I said I don't want to talk about it" he groaned, lifting his head from his pillow but not facing Sora.

 

"Oh come on Suho, I-I..... I know we don't..... we might not get along an-and you might not like me but, I want to be there for you whenever you may need me, so will you please tell me what’s the problem" she pleaded.

 

There was an awkward shift in the air as Suho’s head shut up as he glared at her with his blazing cherry red eyes.

 

"Y-You think I don't like you?" he questioned with hurt lacing his voice.

 

"Yeah-" she looked up at him shyly, eyes falling on her lap because of the inability to meet his gaze "-I actually..... Actually thought that you might hate me, I mean you avoid me, you never talk to me, and you don't even look at me so of course I'd think that you didn’t like me" she sighed.

 

"No! I never hated you Sora, how could I? You’re my mate” he said sadly

 

“How could I possibly hate you, I couldn't even if I wanted to, my wolf won't allow it I care for you, I really do " he whispered the last part, eyes staring at his fingers.

 

To say she was surprised would be an understatement really, to hear the guy in who she thought hated her, tell her that he cared would catch anyone off guard, So why did he avoid her then if he cared?

 

"So why have you been avoiding me” she voiced her thoughts.

 

“Why can't you look me in my eyes or talk to me like the others do, or why don't you want me to comfort you when you're obviously upset over something" she sighed.

 

Upon hearing her words he instantly rubbed his face with his palms, removing the substances that poured from his eyes before looking back down at his feet.

 

"See- why don't you want me to see you upset...... d-do you not want my comfort or is there something wrong with me?"

 

"No! it's not you Sora..... "

 

"Then what is it honestly?" She questioned as he finally lifted his head so their eyes met.

 

"Look at me..." he sighed.

 

"I am looking at you"

 

"No! I mean look at me and then look at my brothers... "

 

"Suho I really don't understand what you're trying to say in all honesty" she furrowed her brows.

 

"I mean look at them, like really look at them, look at their faces, their features and then look at me.... I-I’m not as g-good looking as them..... I.... I'm not good enough for you... I-I’m just me" he said.

 

"And what's so wrong with you being you?-" she sighed before cautiously taking his hand in hers, the feeling of him instantly stiffening at the pure contact had her slightly panicking inside but she held her ground and tighten her hold on him as if he'd run away "- I find absolutely nothing wrong with who you are Suho, you’re just as handsome and charming as the others, don't think any less of yourself, maybe you just need to change something, your hair or maybe your clothes, look at Sehun and me before he just looked like a stoic face brat but now he looks like a cute stoic face brat and I looked like an unwanted homeless girl but in school guys suddenly fawn over me, see the difference?"

 

"Hmmmmmmm..... no?"

 

"You see, a change of hair style or the clothing you wear can make a big difference, I mean look at Girl's Generation's Hyoyeon for example, people called her the ugly duckling when they had first debuted but ever since she dyed her hair blonde and shaped her eyebrows and maybe got a little work done she’s stunning, maybe you need to change your..... Unique style, in all honesty you look like a grandpa in that hideous clothes you’re wearing, reminds me of me just a few months ago" she laughed.

 

"You bought me these clothes" Suho whined.

 

"And hmmmm... Did you not see how I dressed before Bacon and Taozi took me shopping, I still don't know how a bunch on dogs-"

 

"We're not dogs" Suho hissed.

 

"- could have a better fashion sense than me" she continued. “And yeah you look like a complete Grandpa"

 

"Don't call me that, I already have to tolerate those idiots calling me Grandpa-Suho throughout the entire day, even the rest of the school started calling me that, it's not fair” he whined.

 

 “They’re disrespecting me when I'm the next Head of our clan, they should respect me" Suho pouted.

 

"Like an Alpha or a King or something like that?" she questioned, face scrunched in curiosity.

 

"An Al-what?" Suho mimicked her expression.

 

"An Alpha, like in those fan fiction I’ve been reading about, you know the head of the pack, the leader of wolves and shizz" She jumped up on the bed in excitement.

 

"Something like that"

 

"That's so cool, but I'd always thought Kris or Chanyeol would have been considered 'Leader Material', call it stereotypical but you know they fit the fan-fictional description exactly to a T; well built, tall, deep commanding voice, because the way you act I'd never actually think you'd be their Alpha"

 

"W-Why not?"

 

"Well because you more like the Mother-who-asks-like-a-bestfriend-instead-of-a-Mother rather than a commanding leader, you baby them more rather than discipline them when they get in trouble. You clean up after them, let them complain to you and you literally let them walk all over you.” She listed.

 

“Maybe the fact that your ‘pack’ and the people who are supposed to respect you don’t may be why your self-esteem is so low” she whispered as she gently passed her hand over his cheek.

 

“Maybe you need to start acting like a leader and not a best friend and show them that you are their leader” she shrugged.

 

"Well maybe I never wanted to be the damn Alpha or whatever you call it, I never choose this life -  it choose me - maybe it was just a mistake and the position was really meant to be Kris' or Chanyeol's or even Xiumin’s as you've said, they're more suited"

 

"If you didn't choose to be the Head, then who did?"

 

"It's not a matter of who choose this lifestyle for me but rather when they choose it.” He paused

 

“Fate would be the answer or maybe Destiny-" but before he could continue he was cut off.

 

"Oh that's bull, you choose your own destiny, those fairy tales are crap loads" she puffed out.

 

"I thought by now you'd figure that our worlds are completely different, what we talk about, though might have the same name would always be completely different to what people in your world thinks” He stated.

 

“to explain it to you our Fate and Destiny, is just that Faith and Destiny, they aren't a what like in your world but a who, you know how everything has a beginning and an end, well our being started with them, Fate and Destiny, they were said to be Twin Goddesses that created the existence of the entire supernatural being.

 

“They were said to be beyond beautiful, majestic, and unimaginably powerful, more like the eternal source of power to be exact. I don't know the entire story only what I’ve been told, it said that they had gotten bored and lonely with just the two of them, they wondered out of their realm one day in hopes of finding excitement and what they discovered at that time made them confused and envious”

 

“What did they discover?” she questioned.

 

“The human race, at first they were confused because they truly believed that only them existed and envious because they showed so much emotions towards one another and thier own God, while they had no one to shower them with praise or show them love.”

 

“But sadly they didn’t look anything like the humans they had discovered and the humans new that all too well, they looked like something beyond what they could even believe to have ever existed: Hair long, silky and curly, Fate's own being white as snow whereas Destiny's was as black as the starless night, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter