◆Whines

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

"Oh, you're home?" She heard her caretaker's voice " Dear child, what happened to you?" She asked Sora as she saw her. It took Sora exactly two hours to walk from school to her house because she wasn't allowed on the bus due to her entire body being soaking wet and the fact the she lived somewhere hidden in the forest away from society, she couldn't get a bus to go there even if she wanted to.


"Nothing Ms. Park, are you making cake?" She asked.


"Ah, yes Ms. Sora, how about you go wash up and come back down?"


"No need, I'll just go change. I need to blow off some steam so I'll go just take a jog in the woods." Sora ran up the stairs.

 




"You little "



"You’re nothing, a nobody"


"You can die and nobody will care"


"Your life is of no value to anyone whatsoever"


"You’re just a waste of time and space."


"Do us all a favor and just kill yourself"



She may not have cared about what they had to say, but not because she didn't really care doesn't mean the words didn't hurt. As she continued her jogging, hours passed without her giving a damn that her body was about to give out on her. She didn't care if she fainted from exhaustion, she wanted the physical pain because it always helped take her mind off the mental ones, she didn't mind that her feet were becoming number as she moved on, she just needed to get those words out of her head. Looking at her, you would probably think she had a lot of self confidence,  but no.


 

Growing up alone with only a housemaid to watch after you while not knowing if your father was dead or alive, a mother you only see once every 2-3 years because she's too 'busy', growing up with no love or friends, and on top of everything, being bullied for years, who would be confident? Yeah, Sora never cried, but that’s only because all her tears dried up from constantly crying herself to sleep every night a few years back. Who needs a big spacious mansion when there's no one to fill the space? Who needs money when there's no one to spend it on or share it with?
 


She makes a right turn when she would normally make a left,  trying to constantly forget the harsh words people threw at her; the pitiful or disgusted looks they gave her, was she not human too? What made her so different that she had to suffer mentally the way she did? They were from the hands of mere humans who were as equal as her, so w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter