◆New

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Sora more than an hour just to get all twelve pups back to her home. At any random moment, one or two of the pups would've cluelessly started wandering any other direction that wasn't the direction in which she was heading.


 

Having this problem caused her to have to turn around every three minutes to recount and make sure that all twelve were there, including the two she was now holding. At first she started off hold both but only held the injured one after the pup who was first asleep had awaken but a few minutes later it began constantly wandering off and getting lost that she just decided to keep them both in her arms.


"Okay, welcome to my lonesome home." Sora spoke to the pups.


They all came dashing through the front door and just in case on one would have wondered off somewhere again, she decided to gather them up and took it upon herself to recount all of them.... again.


"Okay! here we are you little furballs" she stood there with her eyes closed chanting a silent prayer "Please, please let all of them be here. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11... 11......... 11.... !"


"Well maybe I could just.... you know..... forget about number 12 and pretend I only found 11... No! Sora, you can't do that. Your mother raised you better than that. Wait" she began pacing back and forth  ignoring the curious stares at her "What am I saying? My Mother never raised me and who the am I talking to... I'M GOING CRAZY!" Sora screamed as she pulled on her hair. She looked down at the pups they looked back at her with questioning eyes. "Fine" she groaned in frustration throwing her head


 

"Just stop looking at me like that!" She yelled before running out the house.


As soon as she ran out the front door, she was slightly relieved to find her missing pup, but was dumbfounded by what it was doing.


 

 

"YAH, that’s not your toilet you little ! how dare you pee on my garden gnomes." Sora shouted as she ran towards the gardens but stopped in her spot when the pup turned her way and she  stopped immediately in her tracks.


"D-did you ju-just give a face?" Sora scoffed at the pup with trembling lips as the pup just walked past her. "Huh, this is unbelievable. That giant pup just gave me a freaking face." Sora scoffed again in disbelief.


 

 

"Yah! You giant furball, you better get your back here..... yeah, you better run!"
 

 


When she entered the house she saw all the pups huddled together "Okay, since i can't keep calling you all it anymore, i'm going to have to see your little doggy Jr. and let’s find out if your boys or girls. "

 

"Okay, now although I might sound crazy and you might obviously not be able to understand me, but can you line up please?" Sora asked talking to them as if they were babies and to her surprise, they actually did It. 
 


"Can you guys understand me?" She asked slowly and they nodded. " There god i'm going crazy" she shook her head,
 


Sora approached them slowly and then stooped to their level before crawling to the first one in line

"Okay! chubby cheeks, let see if you’re a guy or a girl." She lifted him up and laid him on his back staring at his tummy. "So you're a boy, huh? I would have figured you to be a girl." She said as she turned him back over on his paws when a silver necklace hanging around his neck caught her attention.

 

"Oh, what’s this?" she caught it in her hand and saw a strange snowflake symbol engraved on the front view and as she flipped it over she saw a name. "Xiumin, is that your name?" Sora asked and he nodded as she moved on and repeated the process.


 

 

She went to pick up the second pup but it shied away from her, taking a few steps back. "Oh! Hey there little girly, no need to be shy" she gently picked him and stared at his tummy " Oh! You aren't.... a girl..... and your name's Luhan, huh?" and she moved on.

 

 

 

She came faced to face with a giant pup she had engraved in her mind already "So, face.... are you going to roll over and let me see your little jr. or do i have to do the honors" to her surprise  the dog actual rolled over for her to get the view of his tummy.


 

 

"First of all, definitely not a little jr. and Kris is a ugly name, You big giant." He began growling " Oh, don't you growl at me i'm taller than you and I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter