◆Doggie Talk prt 1

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks had come to pass since Sora accidentally 'adopted' twelve dirt covered pups that she had found dumped in a hole literally in the middle of nowhere.

 

Two weeks of waking up to a fur filled bed, two weeks of feeding, training, walking and talking to dogs. The best two weeks of her life, but also the worst. Two weeks of a certain face that shall not be named, two weeks of cleaning dog off the floor that looked more like horse in Sora's opinion. Two weeks of waking up to wet kisses, courtesy of Xiumin, Lay and Baekhyun. Two weeks of a furry sitting on her face courtesy of Chanyeol and sometimes even Sehun. Two weeks of her Toe being either on or bitten from non other than Kai and the worst of all Two weeks of waking up with her clothes soaked in Urine from none other that the Troll... i mean Chen.

 

She'd spend more money on Meat in two weeks than she'd spent on clothing for her entire life, but she didn't mind. Knowing that her pups were well fed and growing healthy day by day warmed her heart.

 

Did i mention they grew in the last two weeks, like A LOT! When she had first brought them in, they were as small chihuahuas, but now they were looking like some full grown huskies; ears sharp and standing upright, paws big and claws sharpened, tails long and curved. As their fur grew out, Sora noticed that the colour started to slightly change but not so much that it looked out of place.

 

As of now, she was once again going to be late for school of she didn't leave right this second.

 

"Okay" she mumbled as placed each meat filled, colour coded bowl in front of each pup. " if i don't leave now, i'll be late. Don't break anything " she combed her fingers through her hair as she walked towards the door.

 

"I was talking to you idiots, Chen, Chanyeol and Tao" she glared as she walked out the front door.


 

 

"Move over you piece of dog poop" Beakhyun growled at Kai as he shoved his way towards his Royal Blue Meat Filled Bowl.

 

"Beakhyun!" Suho nugged his tummy with his head after eating from his Black coloured bowl "Where did you learn such language?!"

 

"Sora... duh!" He wagged his tail "it's what she calls Kai every morning when she wakes up with her toe in his stinky mouth"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter