◆Story Of A WolfShifter

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shape shifters?" Sora questioned.

 

"No! Don't you dare compare us to does backstabbers" Kris growled.

 

"As I was saying, we are wolf shifters; our kind has been around for centuries and our home has been cloaked deep within the woods, where the human society can never find us" Xiumin stated.

 

"What do you mean human societies aren’t you guys human too?" She questioned

 

"Nope" Luhan answered “This is just our human form, thanks to you we were able to change into our human forms"

 

"How am I involved in this, I did nothing" 

 

"But you did, you said you loved us and you showed us love by caring for us" Baekhyun stated

 

"Yea that was when you were pups" Sora argued.

 

"Are you saying you don't love us anymore?" Tao pouted.

 

"It’s not that, it’s just arrggg......how does me saying I love turn pups into human beings" she muttered frustrated.

 

"In order for you to understand, we'll have to tell you the story about the first wolf shifter to have ever turned human" Xiumin continued

 "The first wolf shifter to turn human was the one and only crown prince Jaemin- back in his time no pups had ever turned into their human self,  they knew of it from the stories told but they just did have the knowledge on how to trigger the transformation,  so being the determine person he was, he wondered off. After a long period without his return everyone started to think that maybe he had died but that was until he came back three years later-in his human form.”

“ From that point on, stories were told of his journey  and how he urged to figure out a way to finally complete his transformation, he even thought that maybe if he stayed in the human world long enough he'd adapt to the human lifestyle and he’d sooner or later change" he finished off.

 

Lay - who was situated near Xiumin continued off from where he left off "He had stated that after a few weeks of his venture into the human world, he wondered Into a well-developed neighbourhood and was taken in by a girl who thought he was a stray dog at the time, she took care of him and treated him with a way he was never treated before, after a year or so she had said she loved having him around not knowing what he truly was and like us, she woke up to him in his human form the following day and freaked out, he said that explaining things to her took some time but she finally understood.”

 

“The remaining years he spent away he had spent with her but he knew that he had to return back to his home at some point and when he did he told them all exactly what we're telling you, he showed love  and how to love to all the members in the pack and after a period of time they all started their transformation, ‘til this day Jaemin will always be known for being the one to sacrifice his wellbeing for the cause of his people finally fulfilling their dreams , being the first in completing the transition into his human form, the first to complete his stages of a wolf shifter, the first to discover his powers and the first and only wolf shifter to have a human as a mate "

 

"So because I said I love you, you guys went ‘POOF’ and turned into humans, that makes no sense" Sora stated.

 

“That story was cheesy as hell honestly” she added while rolling her eyes.

 

“It might not to humans but to us mystical creatures, magic hides itself in every word, so to us it makes perfect sense" Chen beamed with a wide grin.

 

"What do you mean to us mystical creature, aren't you the only ones?" Sora questioned.

 

"Nope, there are an entire species categorized as shifters and we’re broken up into three factions basically, there’s us- the Wolf shifters- we can shift from human to badass wolves in seconds, there’s the Felidae shifters, there can transform into any one of their feline lineage and then finally we have the Shape shif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter