◆-Picnic in the Park

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again the weekend rolled in a tumble weed in the Wild West, in the early morning mist, Sora and D.O were busy cooking up a storm downstairs while the rest of the household were rolled up in their warm sheets and dead asleep.

 

In the early hours of the morning, Sora had woken up in cold sweat due to a strangely bad dream, every time she tried to remember what the dream was about or the faces of the people in it, she’d feel as though little pins where being stuck in her head. Whatever it was she knew it was bad but decided not to dwell on it, so with the inability to fall back asleep, she pulled out her cook book and began her divertissement. About an hour into her cooking journey, D.O waltzed in with his tired doe eyes and a large yawn, to her surprise she found out this was the time he’d naturally wake up every day and didn’t go back to sleep until later in the day.

 

No wonder he was always so tired. She thought at the time.

 

Without much exchange of words, he washed his hands, face and brushed his teeth before he reappeared and made his way around the kitchen. Together they cooked to their heart’s content and made breakfast and lunch fit for the royal family.

 

As the hours transpired into each other and the once dark and cold morning transfigured to a warmer and sunnier day, the boys each woke up one by one and made their way slow yet surely down to where the delicious smell of home cooked food lingered in the air.

 

Kris in his sleepy state, reached out to munch on a freshly made waffle but his hands were met with a fierce slap, courtesy of Sora.

 

“No! these are for our picnic” she glared.

 

“what picnic?” a sleepy Chanyeol inquired.

 

“The picnic me and Sora decided to have” D.O stated as he pulled out a stack of plates and cups from the cupboards and placed them on the counter near all the food.

 

“When did you guys come up with this?” asked Lay

 

“When we realized we had cooked too much food this morning and decided we can just spend the day outside, thought that it’d be nice to spend the entire Saturday together outdoors and not crammed inside the house like usual” She stated.

 

“And we get rid of all the food we made” D.O added with a small smile.

 

“Yes, and get rid of all this food” she laughed.

 

“No go get cleaned and ready to go before the food get cold” she added.

 

The all made their way up the stairs but not before Baekhyun stole a waffle and ran up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter