◆-Full Moon

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The minute the bell rang to signal the beginning of lunch, Sora dashed out of the classroom and into the cafeteria hoping that none of the boys followed behind her. Fifteen minutes without a sign of the them passed and she sighed in relief until she placed the book she used to hide her face down only to see a happy go lucky Chanyeol beaming at her, at the sight of him she brought the book right back up which resulted in the book slamming against her nose.

 

She propped her elbow up on the table with the book so close to her face, it looked as though she was trying shove the thing up her nostrils and did the most obvious thing a person in hiding would do, and what a great job at hiding she (rolls eyes) but she was forgetting one important fact about the boys, that they were wolves and could probably sniff her out, even if she was surrounded by cows.

 

"You do know that we can sniff you out, right baby wolf?" Kai stated sarcastically as he dropped down on the seat next to her all the while draping his arm over her shoulder.

 

With the sight of them all clustering around her, she groaned and finally settled the book that did a bang up job at hiding her onto the table and straightened herself, constantly having to shrug her shoulders in attempt to throw Kai's arm that wrapped around her off.

 

Luhan on the other hand, took the opportunity to place his arms around her but on the seat next to Sora sat Lay who decided to sit between them, breaking Luhan’s chances and stuck his tongue out childishly as he tried to catch her attention.

 

"Childish" Suho muttered shaking his head as he sat down and took his Lay's and Luhan's actions. The others quickly took their sits around the table and Chanyeol being quick on his feet took the seat directly in front of Sora's view.

 

"Now you can always look at my handsome face when you don't want to look at their ugly ones" he snickered showing his toothy grin that instantly turned into a winched the minute he received an elbow in the gut from Baekhyun who plopped down right next to him with a pout etched on his lips.

 

"Hhm... excuse yourself but this beautiful face of mine is way more handsome than that you call a face" Baekhyun snorted as he whipped his head the direction not facing Chanyeol.

 

"Hey where am I supposed to sit" Tao complained in a whiny tone as he stomped his feet, he stopped his whining when an idea popped into his head, he then made his way and squeezed between Sora and Kai before sitting down on her lap, which earned him a scowl from everyone sitting at the table.

 

In the blink of an eye Chanyeol's feet connected with Tao’s shin, which then caused the poor panda to slightly lose his balance and to add salt to an open wound, Kai stretched his arm over towards him as he yanked at Tao’s hair hard back Luhan shifted his arm over her shoulder and pushed the already poorly balanced panda off her lap and now poor Tao had nowhere to sit with a sore .

 

"Can't you guys just act civilized for once" Kris scoffed "Tao come here" he patted his lap.

 

"You spoil him too much" D.O stated rolling his eyes as Tao instantly, with a joyfully smile got up and stuck his tongue out towards D.O’s direction and walked his way towards Kris’ as he 'accidentally' elbows Kai in his head.

 

"I swear that you guys are secretly gay or something and you all are just trying to use this ‘we are mates’ bull as a cover up" she snorted as she downed her bottle of water, earning herself glares from everyone at the table.

 

"We aren't!" They shouted in unison, but she begged to differ as she stared at Chanyeol who turned his attention back to Baekhyun, still apologizing and saying how when he called everyone ugly he didn't mean him, she then looked then to Baekhyun who she was sure had a smirk on his face as he basked in Chanyeol’s apologizes. Her attention then turned to Tao who had his arms wrapped around Kris' neck and Kris brushing his bangs, and then shifted to the end of the table next to Baekhyun in which sat Suho, who was intently talking to Xiumin who sat across from him about what they had learnt in class today, next to Xiumin she noticed Sehun’s arm coiled around Luhan’s right arm like a Koala while Luhan fed him the baby carrots from his tray, she then turned her head taking in how Kai was leaning up against D.O, head on his shoulder while playing with his ears as D.O constantly swatted his hands away with a small smile on his, lastly her gaze met the side profile of Lay’s face while he sat across from Chen talking about what movies they should watch when they reach home.

 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes “I beg to differ.”

 

“So… why are you here? No! Cross that, how are you here?" she questioned after a pause.

 

"Well we came here this morning to talk to your ruler -" Kris spoke.

 

“My what?” she asked confused.

 

“The overseer of this place you come to daily” Suho explained.

 

"You mean the school’s Principle" she corrected.

 

"Yeah, whatever… so we talked to him this morning wanting to know if there was a way for us to attend this school without the human documents normally needed and whatnot, at first he said no and that what we were inquiring was considered illegal. After he said that we told him we had a cousin that was going her at the moment and that she had suggested that we should also attend, he go curious and asked who our cousin was, the minute we said your name his ‘No’ instantly turned into a ‘Yes!’ and he gave us our locker numbers and schedules right there and shooed us out" Luhan finished.

 

“Are you some kind of ruler in this so call school? Because the fear in his eyes when we mentioned your name got us curious” Baekhyun asked.

 

“No! Not really, he just knows me is all” she kind of lied.

 

"By the way I said I was your boyfriend not your cousin" Kai stated with a boyish smile on his face.

 

“And why would you say that?" She raised a brow.

 

"Because unlike these idiots, I can do this in front of the whole school without it seeming like we’re committing or something along the lines" he wrapped his arms around her waist and pecked her cheek which resulted in her standing up abruptly.

 

"Where are you going?" Chen asked.

 

"I'm really not in the mood for all of your ‘wolfie’ time of the month, so I’ll be staying far away from all of your touchy-feely hands… Yes, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter