◆-All Hail King Sehun

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ha! I'm king… I'M THE FREAKING KING” Sehun shouted, voice bouncing off the walls, capturing the eyes of everyone in the cafeteria.

 

“I can't believe it” he grinned.

 

"Gezz Sehun, it's only for a day” Baekhyun muttered, rolling his eyes for the umpteenth time “don’t get your twisted, you're a king for a day”

 

“Yeah!  No need to go piss yourself" Kai added.

 

“Look at my pretty face” he pointed at his face “Does it look like I care?” he scoffed.

 

"I'm still king, BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS, and let me use your useless human bodies as my walking steps" he laughed rather maniacally, which caused sora to slightly worry.

 

"No need to be so over dramatic Sehun, you were only picked as the king for the day because the blue butterfly ball is coming up at the end of the year, “ she explained to him, head still down in her book, which she used to shield the many glares she received due to Sehun’s outburst.

 

"Yea you stoic faced idiot, you are not an actual king" Tao stuck his tongue out.

 

"Oh, Puh-lease Tao, you’re just jealous your stupid crying-panda- isn't king” he stated.

 

“Now bow down to me!" he demanded, shooting a glare at Tao.

 

"Baby-Wolf, Sehunnies's being mean to me again~" Tao whined, cowering behind Sora as eleven pairs of eyes glared his way.

 

This had no only become her everyday school life but it was also her everyday life on a whole; the complaining, the nagging, the teasing, the constant eating each other’s heads off during a heated argument, the excessive whining, the overload of cuteness of behalf of, Luhan, Tao and Xiumin, and sometimes Chen too but his cuteness is just creepy. Can’t forget the constant possessiveness courtesy of the proclaimed boyfriend Kai who never failed to overdo the skin-ship, or the faced Kris who literally barked at every guy that stared her way, oh and let’s not forget over dramatic Baekhyun who still steals her eyeliner even after she bought for him.

 

Even the occasionally stupid rumours that were spread by Baekhyun so over looked, examples; ‘she somehow became a in the closet lesbian’ or ‘she's secretly the daughter of a mafia leader who makes the men in her life disappear’ or her favourite, courtesy of Tao, ‘she was somehow this scientifically generated half alien half cyborg who was programmed to obliterate the existence of mankind’ like really, that was the best the two could come up with?

 

The constant bickering was the worst, if it wasn't Baekhyun and Kai, then it'd be Kris and Suho, if not them then it would be Lay and Chen, but mostly Chen because Lay was always sleeping, on the other hand Kyungsoo and Chanyeol never really argued, it was more like Kyungsoo threatening to kill Chanyeol with his shoe if he didn't stop bugging him, a shoe. Luhan and Xiumin weren’t a problem, they were complete and utter sweethearts although Sehun and Tao were the worst, they'd literally argue for every. Single. Thing, even the simplest like what channel to watch, what clothes to wear, sometimes they'd even argue on who sleeps more , REALLY?!  who sleeps freaking more than the other, and who was caught up in all of it , that’s right KANG SORA.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter