◆-Oh My Healer

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh thank god” she sighed as the results were shown.

 

She gave thanks to the almighty Lord and rejoiced in gratitude when she saw the one line appear on the pregnancy test, but before she could plaster a smile on her face she had realized that the entire reason as to why she was even in this situation was because she was having unprotected with her mates, and she honestly wasn’t mentally prepared to carry children for twelve different men.

 

As she made her way back to the counter where her items laid, she picked up a pack of condoms and cashed her items, leaving the store and made her way back home.

 

The minute she stepped foot in here house, she was just as quickly dragged right back outside by a surprisingly active lay with her backs of products in her hands.

 

"Where are you taking me Lay?" She questioned, confusion twisting on her face.

 

"The studio" he simply answered looking back once before continuing on his journey to his favourite place, which happened to be the dance studio.

 

"So why exactly did you bring me here?” She questioned as she sat on the polished floor that was so squeaky clean she could probably jelly off of it, she wasn’t actually going to.

 

"I brought you here because I wanted to show you the new choreography for the group’s performance at the Blue Butterfly Ball that I came up with" he stated before taking off his winter coat that still had near - melted flakes of snow resting on it and threw so that it landed on her head, something that cause her to bore lasers into the back of his head. He threw on a jacket and hat that was sitting on a nearby chair next to the stereo system and a laptop, she figured the jacket and hat was his.

 

The chair was being mindlessly dragged to the ‘Centre Stage’ of the room as he then settled it over the ‘X’ marked with tape. Lay without a word walked back towards the laptop to search for his selected music, stereo system and walked back towards the chair.

 

Sora began to mentally fan girl with controlled squeals when Lay began his intro to the music that started playing with a dropping hip , he smirked mischievously as he watched her intently through the mirrored wall and added an additional and unnecessary hip . He continued on the dance after side tracking for a mere second, making sure to make eye contact every once in a while to see her reactions.

 

She watched as his moves were smooth and flawlessly executed as his feet moved as though there was no floor beneath him, he danced as though he was air itself. At all times his gaze remained locked with her own pair as he danced in perfect sync to the music, his tunes were as elegant as a swan who drifted with the lake yet his movements where harsh and aggressive, he ended his dance with a sharp pose, chest heaving and sweat dripping from his face down his chest.

 

Oh.... thank god he’s finished, any longer and my ovaries would have exploded. She thought watching as he removed the chair from the middle of the room and back to the corner, all the while she was wiping the drool off from the corners of her lip with the back of her hand.

 

, there goes my heart... She squirmed as her heart rate went up when he began dancing once again, face and body soaked in sweat which she couldn’t stop drooling over at this point and wouldn't mind up... what the hell Sora, really?! that’s disgusting ... why would I want to his sweat?

 

Because he's hot... that's why. she mentally challenged herself.

 

No.... because it's sweat and it's gross.

 

Oh, come on... you know you want too.

 

No I don't want to... What the hell is going on.... what has happened to my sleepy lay, the guy I just bought 4 cases of five-hour energy for because he's always tired and forgetful? so why is he dancing like this in front of me!!! She conversed with herself as she looked away from him, trying to regain consciousness which only lasted a few seconds because once again she was staring him down, and when his hands grabbed his crotch as he did another hip , her mind drifted to every place imaginable.

 

While she was in her mentally erted trance, Lay went unnoticed as he approached her.

"Sora" he called her name, voice husky and seductive

 

"Uh... huh?" She stared at him like a deer caught in headlights as her consciousness started coming back slowly.

 

"Soooo.... are you getting up or not?" He questioned.

 

"Getting up for what?" Confusion plastered across her face.

 

"To dance... duh.... I want to see what you've got" he laughed.

 

She stares at him as if he had grown an extra head before immediately bursting out in laughter "...... Y-You.... want....m-me to da-dance?”

 

"Yes... now get up and show me what you got" he stated as he pushed her to the centre of the dance floor.

 

"You’re serious?" She dead panned, watching as he nodded his head.

 

To be honest she actually thought he was kidding, because she was Kang Sora, she couldn't dance to save her life, not exactly that she couldn't, but more like she didn't learn, other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter