◆-He's Actually A SweetHeart

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you stop" Sora groaned for the umpteenth time as she shoved the persistent hand away. 

 

Trying her best to focus her attention back on the teacher at front rather than the erted dog, whose hand was once again roaming her lower back? 

 

"Kai, like seriously let me do my work" she groaned once more before slapping at the hand that remained. 

 

To make things even better her normal knight in shining armour -Lay- would normal keep Kai busy but unfortunately, her seat mate was fast asleep from reaching home late from dance practice whereas Kai was all hyperactive.

 

From that point onward, that’s how her entire morning went and as the day continued to progress, he’d sit by her in every class they had together and his hands would ‘accidentally’ brush pass her thigh, arms or her knuckles. At first she thought it was just Kai being Kai, but as it continued on she became more annoyed that the persistent little bastard just kept putting his hands back and when she had her last straw she just blew her patient circuit and couldn’t control her temper anymore.

 

"Kai! We’re in class, can you keep your ual mood swings to yourself and not be a ert for once in you life?!'" she slapped the unmoved hand away as she shouted harshly.

 

The entire class went stock-still as all eyes fell on Sora and Kai, even the other guys looked surprised that she shouted with so much rage, then their eyes fell on Kai who looked like dumped by the love of his life , his face held so much shock and fear that he could no longer look her in the eyes. Before the awkwardly silent room could become tenser, Kai dashed out the classroom and Sora just huffed and sat back in her seat, deep down she was sorry she blew up on him like that but she was irritated and moody and she honestly didn’t know why.

 

Since she had entered school her mood automatically took a sour turn and Kai was sadly the red dot for her inner raging bull in this instance. She glared at everyone in class including the teacher until they decided to go back to minding their own business, with the roll of her eyes, she sunk into her set and prayed the day would fly by faster.

 

Strangely, her day seemed to drag by for some reason and she had not seen Kai since first period. As last period was coming to an end her emotions started to dwindle down and her sour mood changed to a sadder as she started thinking about Kai and how he had been missing for the day.

 

“Was I really that hard on him?” she questioned herself as she packed her bag to leave class.

 

“it’s not about being hard on him, its more to do with him being one the most sensitive out of us” her head whipped to where the voice can from, only to see Baekhyun.

 

"What do you mean?" she questioned.

 

"I mean Kai's the second youngest, something you probably wouldn't have known" Baek sighed "He's had a rough upbring- just as the rest of us, the only comfort he's really known was from us and having found his 'mate' he wants more, something you can't blame him for."

 

"Yeah but he doesn't know when to stop" she voiced.

 

"We know... and we know it irritates you at times and he does have some controlling to do with his ways, but we can't expect him to change all at once" he responded as he made his way out.

 

She sighed "Well i guess we should head home, at least Mr. Hormones went home early."

 

"He's not home by the way"

 

"Then where could he have spent the entire day if not home?" she wondeed out loud.

 

"Not sure, but one thing i know for sure is that he's alone out there in a world he barely knows~" Baek sang as he walked out the classroom.

 

“Seriously, where could he be?” she questioned herself once again with a sigh.

 

"You know… it’s proven that sighing makes you look and feel ten times older” a deep voice suddenly spoke, startling her as she walked out the classroom.

 

Her eyes met her intruder’s as she spun around. Her heart rate accumulated instantly at the sight before her and all she could do was wonder why? Why did her heart race even when she had twelve other guys as ‘mates?’

 

"N-Namjoon" she stuttered, failing to form words as she mentally drooled at his presence.

 

"I'd preferred it if you just call me Joon…" he brushed a strand of hair out of her face, pushing it behind her ears, "or Babe if you’d like" he winked.

 

Her checks darkened a redish-pink as gapped a little as he smirked at her reaction.

 

If his life’s purpose was to give her a heart attack then it was guaranteed that he was clearly succeeding without much effort,the proof; Sora's tomato shaded checks, bulging eyes, shocked facial features, statue-like posture, the list goes on and on. Namjoon saw this and a smile formed on his face, he had always liked it when he saw that she got flustered around him, it made him feel some type of accomplishment.

 

“H-Here, these are for you” With his ears turning slightly red, he slowly pulled his hand that was hidden behind his back and gifted her the bouquet of flowers he had bought.

 

The scent of Plumeria filled her nostrils and she took her time to bask in the beautiful scent, it was after all one of her favourite flowers in the world and at that point she believed she was the luckiest girl in the world. With twelve handsome men for ‘mates’ and now… a guy she crushed on for as long as she could remember was giving her flowers – insert mental girl squeals.

 

To say she was overwhelmed would be downgrading her feelings, questions after questions filled her mind and before she could voice them, a threatening growl invade her ears.

 

Namjoon didn’t even flinch as the vicious sound filled the empty hallways, instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter