◆-Mr. Grampa

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was dragged downstairs and into Sora's personally bathroom where she made him sit on the sealed toilet as she made her way around her spacious bathroom. She came back with her hands loaded with bottles and bowls of products he had never seen before. She sat it all down within the bathroom sink, uncovering a plastic container, she lifted it up and read the tiny scribbles of instructions before uncapping another slimmer bottle and pouring the contents of that into the container.

 

As she stirred the two products together, Suho scrunched his nose as the strong scent invaded his nostrils, noticing his expression she immediately ran to the bathroom windows and opened them before coming back to continue her mixture madness. After completing the task, she unwrapped a pair of plastic gloves and placed them on her hands.

 

“What’s that?” Suho questioned, pointing to the container.

 

“Its cream developer mixed with the bleaching powder I’m going to apply to your hair to make it blonde” she answered as she uncapped a bottle of coconut oil.

 

 

“Where’d you get all that?”

 

“After Baek and Tao’s shopping I wanted to experiment with my hair so i just went crazy spending my money on hair dyes, but never built up the courage to actually go through with it” she laughed.

 

She approached him with the bottle of oil and gently poured some in her palms before placing the bottle down to pass the oil evenly throughout his hair, he sighed in satisfaction as she massaged his hairline and his scalp.

 

 

"The oil is to prevent any excessive burns, hair loss or breakage as I leave the bleach on your hair to settle" she mumbled.

 

She began sectioning off his hair using a black tint brush with the pointy end of it, which did not take up much time considering that his hair was only slightly only longer in the front while the back was short. She then used the brush part to apply the bleaching mixture to his roots, avoiding his scalp at all cost.

 

"So why don't you want to be the leader?" She questioned as she continued to part and apply the product to his hair.

 

"Like I said before, no one looks up to me or hardly ever shows respect." He sighed as his shoulders slouched.

 

"Not to mention that when we go back and I become the head, all responsibilities would fall on my shoulders, I’ll be blamed if any and everything goes wrong. I'll ne criticized and scrutinized, I’ll constantly be compared to the other heads whenever I do something, and lets not mention that I’ll have a aim at my head at every corner the moment I take up the position" he sighed.

 

"Why?" She voiced as she was too concentrated to process his slip of his tongue.

 

"The head position - though frustrating as it may sound, has people willing to kill just to sit by the king's seat so they can rule and last but not least, I’ll be a sitting duck without any guards" he sounded wounded.

 

"Why would no one want to guard you?"

 

"It’s not like I can't make them do it when I take the position, it’s just that one of them - maybe all can accidentally fall asleep or walk off to take bathroom break when an intruder breaks in with the intensions of kill me" he shrugged.

 

"But isn't your mom the current head, How come she's still alive?"

 

"Unlike Solomon who brought light, my mother had planted anger into the hearts of some of our people, she's made them think that us wolves are the most powerful beings hence why only our species were the ones intrusted with two men with more than one powers; Jaemin and Solomon. She's brainwashed many into believing that our kind is the one that should rule over all beings."

 

"My mom’s psycho and wants me to follower her part when we change, but I plan on making a difference" he muttered.

 

"All finished" she chirped as she passed the brush once more at the back of his head.

 

She took her phone out and set the time for forty-five minutes before running out of the bathroom, only to come back three minutes later with a box of tin foil a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter