◆-Prelude

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It preluded with soft little whimpers which then became sobs of agony, howls of pain, anger and hate were heard throughout the fright-filled night causing those whom slept in complete serenity to be awaken by the horrid bellows that danced in the wind impregnating the villagers with fear. The scent of blood decorated the air, some watched as the red metallic substance seeped into the ground painting the once pure white flowers crimson red. Others watched as the fallen's soul rose from their motionless body and drifted off into a specific direction, deep within the forest to be harvested again.



The beating of footsteps against the ground, destroying the once beautiful flower beds were heard louder and louder as the seconds flew, Confusion played in the innocent's mind. What was happening? Was the question they asked themselves when the agonizing screams were heard through the once night, but the screams were not the only thing that was heard. The sound of bones being dislocated and relocated roared within the ears of those who were familiar with such sounds, the grinding of flesh between their sharp Canines echoed loudly and the way they howled with such pride after finishing off their victims made the listener's blood run cold.



"....up..." a distant voice rang in his head.



"Wake up....." he heard again.



"Lay you need to wake up buddy..... We need to leave" the voice became clearer as he felt a wet object passing through his fur.



With a silent yawn, the little cub stood on his four little paws before lightly curving his back backwards in hopes of loosening his stiff muscles.



"Suho, what’s going on, why did you wake me?" He asked his brother.



"Come on Lay, we must hurry!" His older brother Xiumin demanded softly.



It was only after his vision had fully cleared did he finally notice that all eleven of his brothers were standing in front of him, but the sight of fear plastered on their faces were clear enough to see and before he could ask why his brothers looked the way they did, he was already running deep into the forest with his brothers by his side, their little paws pattering against the earth, their claws digging so deep into the ground that when their feet rose the dirt beneath them lifted with it.



"Where are we going?" Sehun questioned as he hurried his steps to keep up with his brothers.



“What’s going on ?" D.O. also asked, neither of them knew what was going on or where they were heading, they were all awoken by a panicking Suho whose eyes were frantically shifting around as if he was being hunted down.



"Hurry! We must h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter