Both

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you do that?”

    A voice. I can hear a familiar voice as my eyes start to open sluggishly although I still feel so damn weedy. From the half-opened eyes I can see silhouettes of two people on the side of the windowpane. They are whispering into each other, but I am still able to catch few words.

    “I didn’t know… I didn’t mean it…,” another voice says. I reckon this one is Minseok’s and the previously is Lu Han’s. Why the hell both of them murmuring in my room like that? “I don’t know that she will be weakened…,” he breaths roughly.

     “Her dream, Minseok…,” Lu Han sighs, “… her dreams are the problems.”

     “Why are they problems?” Minseok questions sounds as confuse as I am right now.

     “I don’t know but I have been here with her every night to help her gaining her strength again every time she gets nightmares.” Lu Han explains. “Luckily I always can drag her out from those dreams, if not, probably she is gone by now.” He breathes, pauses for a while. “I don’t know, Minseok, how she gets through the dreams. It is as if her past memories coming back towards her.”

    “Past memories?” Minseok squeals. “What you mean by past memories are…,”

    “Yes. Those are.” Lu Han lets out a low squeaks. Then there is a moment of silence before I accidentally grunt because of the freakishly pain that I can still feel on my body. Both of the boys look at me at the same time before Minseok runs towards me, followed by Lu Han.

    “Awake already?” Lu Han asks as Minseok sits on the edge of my bed. I frown seeing him so casually sits beside me like that. Then I hurriedly look up to nod at Lu Han as an answer of his question. “How do you feel?” He stands beside Minseok who looks at me worriedly.

    “Better.” I utter, slightly feel like my throat being ripped apart. “Ouch…,” I hold my throat, massaging it as at the same time Lu Han disappears from the sight. Minseok looks at the place where a second ago Lu Han supposed to stand.

    “Where is he going?” Minseok hisses. I try to ignore his voice while closing my eyes in trying to suppress the burnt like pain of my throat. But, suddenly I can feel a tap on my cheek, a cold one, that surprisingly makes me feel refresh. It’s like water that showers your aching body. My eyes open wide as I glance to Minseok who looks at me in a serious tense plastered in his face. “I am sorry.” He speaks before pulling off his finger from my cheek. Slightly I feel a regret of him stops poking my cheek. “I know I am selfish…,” He sighs, as his both hands on each other palms before the fingers entwined, and he makes a certain move with his hands before suddenly there is a white flash coming from beneath them, and he opens his palms where I can see several ice cubes lay there motionless.

    As feeling amazed by what has been shown by Minseok, my eyes open widely, eyeing the ice cubes that few seconds later float in the air. I follow the cubes movement that beautifully shines white in this dark room, glistening like crystals. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter