Negotiation

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how long we wait they seem never coming. Our enemy. The Re Clan. Also Victoria. Even after the witches sisterhood has been here with us there is no sign at all of their coming. I am trying to calm myself down by talking with some of the immortals who look just fine. There is no sign of getting nervous at all. So different compared to me. Hmm... maybe because I have been human for so long I forget to act like them. 

The witches look sad knowing that Victoria has been choosing to be the ally of the Re Clan. A witch named Sulli talks to Myungsoo, "I never know that Victoria is capable doing that." She sulks before walking to the other side of the room, getting along with her other witch sisters. I look at them. It's quite strange to see women here with all male immortal creatures. Myungsoo walks toward me and without realizing it he has been standing beside me. 

"Getting amused?" He asks. I look at him and do not bother to answer. "Don't be too nervous, Your Highness." He continues. "Everything's going to be fine."

I sigh hearing his words. It's like he is just selling lie and I do not have any penny left to buy it. "I do not believe that." I say. "We all know no one here knows what will happen," I look at him, "whether it will be fine or bad, no one knows."

Myungsoo smiles. "It's normal to calm ourselves though. We learn that we need to believe that everything's going to be fine in order to fight bravely. Hope is important, Sarang." He says my name with alot of pressure. "I know that you are our Mother Nature but this time I am a lot older than you and wiser and knowing a lot. So, please put your mind at ease for a second so that I can stop looking after you."

I widen my eyes, looking at him in bewilderment. "Just don't look at me, Myungsoo." I hiss. "Why are you always bothering me?"

"Because I like you." He replies, easily. I don't want to show that I actually shooked hearing him saying that. "You don't believe me, do you?" He continues.

"I know. All of you here like me." I say. "It's not something new."

"You know what I mean, Sarang." He says. "It's not just something simple like that."

"Not again, Myungsoo." I hiss. "It's not a proper time to discuss something stupid like this."

"I am just wondering if I am about to save you later in the fight, and I am the one who is dead, how will your eyes look at me? I want you to know that I like you and all I do is for you so you don't need to pity me... or getting sad just because I am dead and not around anymore...," He explains. I never think that he will say something like that. It's beyond my imagination. "Okay?" He adds.

"Myungsoo...," I whisper. "Don't say something like that...," I pat his arm. "We are going to be fine."

"That's it...," Myungsoo smiles. "Now you know that we are all going to be fine. So don't look nervous. They...," He looks at the other magical creatures who fill the room of Kris' mansion, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter