Totally Fine

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, as if nothing happens to me, I can wake up totally fine. As I open my eyes, I can’t find Lu Han. But, I know that he is here the entire night. That vampire must have used his power or something like that to heal me since by the morning I can’t spot any bruises at all. What did he do? Why did he help me—? I am standing in front of the standing mirror while thinking when suddenly, “Sarang!” My door room opens and Hyerim grins at the sight. “Where had you been yesterday?” She asks while making a way into my room. “You were missing after the concert and you texted me a message by the way! Whose place you stayed at?”

  A message?

  “A message? What kind of message?” I furrow my brows as Hyerim shows her cellphone. She nudges few buttons before reading out loud, “Hyerim I won’t be home for a day, I’m staying at my friend’s house.” She then arches one of her brows before smirking. “Whose house by the way?”

  I roll my eyes as feeling weird. When the hell was I ever wrote that message? Was it Lu Han’s doing? Why though?

  “Sarang, I am asking you, girl.” Hyerim pokes my cheek. “A man?”

  “Just…,” In sudden I remember a certain name, “… have I ever told you about an oppa that I know…,” I look up, watching Hyerim who eyes me like a ghost preys her victim, “… Yoon Dujun oppa. Did I ever tell you?” God damn I try so hard to not stutter. I am a freaking liar now.

  “Ehm…,” Hyerim looks at ceiling, probably trying to dig something out from her brain. “I think you told me about him.” She says finally but speaks again, “But, Sarang, the only Yoon Dujun whom I know is an idol.” She looks at me with judgmental eyes.

  What? An idol? Not again…. “I… yeah, probably, I don’t know.” I answer. “By the way, my beloved friend, would you like to make me a breakfast? I am starving…,” I say as I hug Hyerim from behind. “Let’s knock something up, Hyerim.” I lead her to the kitchen on the downstairs.

  “You need to introduce this Yoon Dujun oppa that you know to me, Sarang.” Hyerim utters while following me to the kitchen. “I am still your number one closest person at the moment by the way.” I feel bad upon hearing Hyerim’s utterance that sounds disappointed, as I speak,

  “I am sorry, Hyerim.” I sigh. “I won’t let this thing happens again. I won’t let you worry over me ever again. Is it okay now?” I wink at her who giggles while hugging my shoulders. “That’s my girl.” She replies as both of us making our way to the kitchen.

 

  I am staring at my laptop as my jaws drop when realizing who Yoon Dujun is now. He is not my only oppa now. He has currently hundreds of fangirls behind him. Just like what had been said by Hyerim this morning, Yoon Dujun is an idol. The oppa that I knew back then is now an idol. And, yet I don’t know. I am really ignorance. I scroll down the website page that the contain are all about BEAST and the members. Yoon Dujun oppa is the leader of the group. But, his photo on the page makes me giggle all alone. He looks extremely handsome now. Back then I still remember how he was supposed to snort or chew his candies. He was a total kid I would never expect to be this extremely gorgeous. I saw a photo of him playing soccer. I smile, as realizing he hasn’t really changed though. He still loves soccer, I see.

  What is it that making you giggle like that?

  I close my eyes as the reaction of being surprised by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter