The Prophecy

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dujun oppa shows me around the training center. There is a room that is dedicated to the magical creatures to let them exercise. There are various kinds of weapons and also rooms that can help them advance their skills. There are several bedrooms as well that can be used by them if they want to rest. This training center although is built underground, it has been magically let the sunshine goes through its walls. That is why this morning the sunshine still welcomes me when I woke up.

     “So, what kind of training I should do here, Oppa?” I ask Dujun oppa who shows me the room where I bet someone like Sehun can use it. I hear his power is controlling the wind. This place is a big room with the prototype of sand, water, trees, etc. He can practice his power here without needs to think of disturbing his surroundings. It’s exactly for him.

    “We need to know your elements possession first, Sarang.” He answers. “We should do some tests. But, we can’t do it now.” He explains. “We’ll do it soon though.” He smiles. “Don’t worry it’s a natural possession, so you don’t need to do anything. You will have shown us without you even knowing.”

     “Great.” I nod.

     “Why? You don’t look good.” Dujun oppa utters.

     I look at him. “Listen, Oppa.” He gazes me. “If you become me, will you feel good right now?”

     “What do you mean?” He questions.

     “You don’t know why you are here, what brings you here, what kind of prophecy that makes you to be other’s Highness, and someone upstairs is sick because of you. Can you tell me how should I feel right now?” I eye him. “Should I feel happy right now?”

     Dujun oppa looks taken aback before rubbing his neck. “I think it’s time for me to tell you the truth.” I lock my eyes with his. “Listen me carefully, Sarang, and don’t let your guard down, even a single second.”

      I nod, ready for everything that I will hear.

     “I do not tell you sooner because I am waiting your memories getting back naturally. But, it doesn’t happen soon enough. You take longer than I expected. But, after seeing Minseok’s misery, I decide to tell you this.” He stops for a while. “The reason why only I can tell you this fact that you will behold soon is because I have promised you myself that no one else would tell this legend towards you. The other magical creatures have known this. You and I have bonded with an invisible vow, Sarang.” I gasp. This sounds more serious than I ever expected before. “If even the other magical creatures try to tell you this fact, they will get miserable effect. So, that explains why the others try to not say a word to you. And, even Minseok did that ‘ice arrow’ thing. He does not want N and Ravi get the consequence.”

      “Uhm… okay.”

     “The prophecy we have talked these past days says that ‘A Catcher will come when time is being played upon the sacrifice made to save the first moonlight and to let the frost free itself. An apocalypse will come afterwards and she needs to walk with the one she always held on to from her precious previous life.’ Beast is the main protector of every Catcher and we have tried to solve this prophecy for years. And, one day, we realize that you are a Catcher. Thus we sent Hyerim to get close with you.” He pauses. “We got nothing at first, but one day Hyerim came to the center and told us that she had heard you spoke with someone that she believed a magical creature. She had heard everything you talked about with Lu Han. She then told us everything about you who had asked Tao to turn back the time to save Kris.

      “Kris is the moonlight, Sarang. Minseok is the frost. You three have made a bond since the previous life of yours.” He gestures me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter