Fatal Attraction

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok is eating his breakfast with N and another Source, Ravi. They are having conversation. Minseok looks happy as he laughs from time to time. N and Ravi look so close with him too. I see them from the corner of my eyes on the couch which is placed on the free space next to the main hall. I don’t recall that they have this common room where there are television and game machines. I a full teaspoon of my strawberry pudding while eyeing Minseok. Although he smiles widely and laughs showing his gum, Minseok looks restless and tired. Why?

     “Gotcha.”

     I flinch as shocked by the sudden voice right on my ear. Look up, I find Myungsoo smirks and sits beside me afterwards.

     “Huh.” I hiss.

     “I got you. You are spying on your lover, right?” He teases. I just roll my eyes hearing his words. “It’s the first time he comes to the center.” He whispers. “He won’t care to come, if you are not here.”

     “That’s not my business.” I reply. “Will you stop bothering me, Mr. Cupid?”

    “Who is Mr. Cupid?” Another voice joins us. I turn my head to see Ken comes towards us with a bowl of ice cubes. I smirk before tilting my head towards Myungsoo. “Myungsoo?” Ken chuckles.  

      “It’s actually us, Ken.” Myungsoo utters. “She calls us, the Fallen Star – Cupid.” He growls. “Just let her suffer alone, Ken. We are no Cupid.” He scrunches his nose before giving me an evil grin. “Cupid is just part of fairy tale made by mortals. Tch.”

     “Yah, who wants to let Her Majesty suffer?” Suddenly I can hear a familiar voice, Dujun oppa’s. Myungsoo looks up and smiles shyly. “Is that you, Myungsoo?”

     “I am just kidding, Dujun. Joke.” He raises his palms. “I will do everything for Her Majesty’s longevity.” Although he says that, I still can sense sarcasm on his voice. However I know that he doesn’t mean harm at all.

     “Your joke is not funny, Myungsoo.” Dujun oppa sighs. “Hi, Ken, what’s that ice cubes for?” He looks at the bowl full of ice cubes on Ken’s hands.

     “Oh. This is from Minseok,” He answers, “for Her Highness.” He continues.

     “Me?” I jerk.

     “Yes. He said you need to eat it.” He says in return. “Ice calms you down, Your Highness.” He smiles before ing the bowl towards me. “Here.”

     “Just gulp them down, Sarang.” Myungsoo giggles. “Those are from your lover.”

      I gaze him, slightly annoyed. “Why are you only picking on me?” I give him a stern look. “Are you by chance interested on me?”

      Upon saying that, suddenly Myungsoo looks at me and stays quiet that feels like for hours. Ken and also Dujun oppa look at me in a weird silence. I blink my eyes, don’t know to react. I am just kidding but these three men look like taking it too seriously.

      “Well…,” I clear my throat, “… I am just kidding.”

     “Dujun, you need to teach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter