A Catcher

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why don’t you guys stop staring at each other like morons?” I scoff while taking off the apron from my body. Dujun oppa and Minseok are still on their places, glaring towards each other for these passed few minutes. “I know you guys know each other, and I won’t ask.” I sigh as I put the last plate of spaghetti on the table. “It’s up to you guys, you want to starve for dinner, or no… –” but before I can finish my sentence, Minseok turns his head towards me and smiles awkwardly before walking to the table and settling himself on the seat next to me. “Yah… you weirdo, who says you can sit here?” I glare at him.

    “Why? Can’t I choose the seat as I please?” He smirks. “There is no rule that I can’t sit here.” He shrugs his shoulders before taking a fork and trying the spaghetti. “It’s not bad.” He mutters.

    “It’s not like you can be full by eating that.” Dujun oppa utters while making his way towards the seats. I look up to see Dujun oppa scrunches his nose while pointing Minseok’s spaghetti plate with his chin. Minseok looks at him, giving him death glare.

    “So…,” I speak, “… You are also magical creature, oppa?” I eye Dujun oppa who look back at me. I demand answer from him, but then he clears his throat before glancing at Minseok. Both of them look into each other eyes, once again. Sigh. “If you do not want to tell me, so don’t.” I add. “Just let’s have dinner, peacefully. Okay?” And I start to dig in my spaghetti.

   “I do not want to tell you this way…,” Dujun oppa opens up. The fork with spaghetti bundled up on it which is about to enter my mouth stops midair as I look at Dujun oppa’s direction. “I plan to tell you as soon as possible, but not in this way.” He sighs. “But, once I saw Minseok I just let words slipped my lips.”

   “He is a Beast.” Minseok utters. I look at him, what is that?

   “A… yeah…, I am a Beast.” Dujun oppa nods. “We’ve been living separate ways from Vampires, like him.” He continues. “I think you are with Lu Han..,” Dujun oppa takes few glances at me, “… but you are with him instead?”

   How does he know about Lu Han and me?

   “Lu Han?” Minseok turns his head towards me.

    Dujun oppa nods. “I could smell him yesterday… that’s why I called you… about if you knew Lu Han personally…,” he eyes me, “Do you remember?”

    “Yeah, you asked me yesterday.” I nod.

    “I thought probably because you have come to their concert so that your scent smelled like him.” He says. “But, the smell is so intense.”

    Minseok keeps his eyes on me. I look up to glare at him. “What?” I ask bravely.

    “So the smell just now is Lu Hanie’s?” He then speaks. “Unbelievable. What actually happen, Sarang?” He looks at me, demanding an explanation.

   “Who are you that I should explain things to you?” I scoff before ignoring him who still looks at me angrily. I don’t feel good, but there is no other way to react in this kind of situation, I think to myself.

    “Fine, I can get explanation by myself.” Minseok then gets up from his seat before standing up and storming to the front door. I see a second later he has already soared from the front door and disappeared. I can’t believe it, how things turn out uncontrollable like this.

    “So, Sarang, do you know that you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter