The Loyal Clan

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t control my scream. This is the first time ever for me, maybe, to teleport like this. I believe Lu Han is going to take me somewhere. It feels like the world around me keeps spinning and twirling. Oh God, I don’t know how but I want to vomit right now. It . I do not want do the teleport ever again. It may sound cool, but in fact its nothing close at all.

     Suddenly I can feel that the world has stopped spinning and that I can see my surrounding slowly. Trees. Flowers. Grass. I can feel my feet stomp on yard. Although I slightly feel limpy but I can steady myself before I realize where this place is.

     “Lu Han…,” I whisper, “… This is…,”

     “Yes, this is Kris’ mansion.” Lu Han who stands beside me utters before muttering something. I know that he mutters the spell.

    The cliff which is right in front of my eyes now is still the same as I can recall. The ocean waves look so beautiful and the green yard makes me remember how I played fire ball-catch with Chanyeol back then in here. How the mansion would appear after Kris muttering the spell, I still remember it well as if it happened just yesterday.

     “Ow…,” In sudden I can see the mansion starts to appear and constructs its own build. “It’s appearing…,” I smile, “I miss you, big mansion!”

      Lu han hisses before gazing me through the corner of his eyes. “Your Highness, it’s not the time to get excited like this. Our friends are having war in the Nature Bond Center, you know.”

     I look up to see Lu Han has already taken few steps upwards towards the mansion. I follow after him. “Wait, Lu Han…,” I call, “I am sorry… I don’t mean to…,” I am about to continue talking but gasping instead when suddenly I see Kai and Tao on the other side of the cliff. They just appear like a wind –must be teleporting. “Lu Han…,” I call again, “Kai and Tao are here…,” I utter makes Lu Han turns his head and runs faster towards the younger boys.

    “What happens there?” Lu Han asks, helping Kai dragging Tao who seems injured.

    “The Re Clans are there.” Kai says in reply. “It’s sure chaos, hyung.” He continues. “I need to save Tao first. You know his power can’t be owned by them. He need to stick with us.”

      Lu Han nods. “Good decision.” He speaks. “Well, let’s bring him in first.” Kai and Lu Han drag Tao towards the mansion while I open the door.

      “Kai, what happens?” I ask when they pass me, before closing the door. Tao seems injured his legs. I think they are immortals and can’t be injured, but… how?

      “The Re Clans can attack us.” Kai suddenly speaks. “Sorry, Your Highness, I just read your mind.” He nods slightly before muttering again. “Do you know Re Clans?” I shake my head –that’s my first time hearing such name. “You know that immortals on earth have various clans. There are those who stand in the good side and the other one support the bad side.”

      “I haven’t told her.” Lu Han sighs in realization. “Kai will tell you.” He gazes me when I scrunch my nose in curiosity. “We don’t have time waiting for Dujun to tell you everything now.” He says in frustration before gesturing Kai to continue his elaboration.

       “After you disappearing –which is actually not– The Ancient Spirits who control each clan of immortals take over the nature and earth. They have decided to take your role in leading the world. At first The Ancient Spirits worked in harmony in order to keep balancing the universe. But, one of them, The-Frightened-One started to get ambitious by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter