Three of Us

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han carries me on his embrace when the door opens and I see Minseok stands there, looking at us. I don’t have any words to say so I just hold on to Lu Han’s neck with my hands around it. Minseok keeps standing there when Lu Han puts me on the bed. I mouth “Thank you” to him which is replied by him with a nod. After covering me with the blanket, Lu Han turns his body to find Minseok stands before him.

     “Oh, Minseok.” He greets. “Time to sleep, isn’t it?” He laughs which sounds so pathetic in my ear. Minseok nods while walking towards him. “Left or right?” He asks. I know the meaning of that question, he wants Minseok to decide where he wants to lay, on my left side or the right one.

     “Any side you give me, Lu Han.” He replies. “Is Sarang okay?”

     “She’s so weak.” Lu Han answers. “She tried to walk but she couldn’t.” He pats Minseok’s shoulder when he utters again. “I’ll be outside for awhile, I need to talk with the boys about this night’s patrol.” Minseok nods in reply. As a cue, Lu Han gets out from the room.

      I feel awkward. Really, this is awkward. Me and Minseok in here. I try to gaze to the ceilling but Minseok’s eyes keep his eyes on me. What the hell… what should I do…

      “Erm… you know…,” I clear my throat, look up to see Minseok eyes me.

      “Ehm, yes?” Minseok mutters. “What?”

      “Thank you.” I whisper. I don’t know he hears me or not. But, that, I just want to thank him for saving me from the nightmares.

      “For what?” He asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

      “For saving me.” I answer. “Lu Han told me you saved me.” There’s no answer from Minseok so I decide to turn my head in order to get better vision of him. Unexpectedly he looks at me with such intense gaze. He looks sad somehow. “Why?” I ask.

       “I am sorry.” He utters. “Really sorry. I am.”

        “For what?” I question. “You saved me, didn’t you? Why you apologizing?”

        “I make you be this weak. I am sorry for kissing you.” He speaks. “I don’t mean to. I just…,” He fidgets his fingers, “… just miss you so much.” He continues. “It was so painful to see you in pain. When you wake up, I just can’t be patient enough to express how happy I am. I … I … had completely forgot that I shouldn’t have done that.”

       “Minseok…,” I lowly call him. He looks at me. “That was not your fault. I was the one who pulled you to kiss me, right?”

       Minseok widens his eyes. “Sarang…,” He whispers, “… I really like you.”

       I close my eyes upon hearing his words. “Save that words for the last, Minseok.” I utter. “How come you like me? I don’t remember about the past. And I just remember you as one of vampires in EXO concert who sipped my blood. You indeed did make me flutter when you sipped me. But, nothing else.” I am indeed lying.

      “Sarang…,” He grabs my wrist. “I did that because I like you. When I tasted you I know that I can’t stop myself for approaching you. When the other tasted your blood as bitter and bad, I liked it. I know that was the nature signal.”

       “But that was.” I cut. “How do you know that you really like me? That was my fatal attraction! I can be possibly not someone you always wait for your entire life.” I continue. “You don’t like me as who I am.” I e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter