Followed

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2. Fallen Star, the Source

 

I see Hyerim’s eyes. They are watery. The tears start to flood her cheeks. I want to touch her, hug her, and comfort her. But suddenly those pretty eyes begin to melt and get rotten. I jerk, stop in my track. Hyerim opens , screaming without any sound. I feel so frightened but I know she is Hyerim. I want to help her. I walk forward to hug her, but once again I see Hyerim’s half face start to melt and the skull is shown. I gasp when Hyerim looks at me while handing out her hands and starts to chock my neck. I call out her name but nothing comes out from my lips. Hyerim is so strong… I can’t move… I will die… I know I deserve it…

 

 “Your Majesty…,”

 

Hyerim’s broken face is right in front of my eyes. But suddenly there is certain light behind her. It’s something so bright I never seen before. Suddenly I can feel the pain in my neck is reducing when from afar I see white wings. That is the source of the light. At first, I think of Kris… but no… if it is him, the light is surely the moonlight which I know very well. It is brighter than that.

 

“Your Majesty…,”

 

That light calls me. Hyerim’s face begins to fade away. I feel better. I do not feel frightened anymore. I feel new. I feel free. I feel as if everything will be alright…

That light feels like a source of life…

I am alive.

 

“Your Majesty…,”

 

     The light comes to my vision. Now it’s a morning light, the sunshine. I know it. My eyes open slowly when I realize couple of eyes look at me interested. I widely open my eyes as realizing this room is filled with furs… I blink my eyes, no, the eyes’ owners are having wings on their back. I gasp.

     “Who are you?” I whisper while dragging my body to lean on the board of the bed.

     “Your Majesty…,” The creatures with wings in sudden fall on their knees which instantly makes me sits on my position. “We are the Sources.” They reply in sync. I count them by the heads shown among the white wings and the bright sunshine. There are six of them.

     “Sources?” I repeat.

     “Yes, Your Majesty...,” One of them answers me before waking up from his position, followed by the others. “We are the Fallen Star, Sources.”

     “You guys are another Fallen Star?” I tilt my head, don’t understand at all. I think Front Guardian is the only Fallen Star or whatever it is. “I think Front Guardian is the only…,”

     “There are three clans of Fallen Star, Your Highness.” Another boy whose nose is too pointed explains. “There are three of us, the Front Guardian, the Source, and the Thinker.” He continues.

     “Your Majesty…,” Another one says, “We are really sorry for coming to your room like this. We are Sources and we can heal the person or other person by calming their souls. Myungsoo was here with you when you went to sleep and he said that you started to dream. He thought you might get nightmare since you looked so much in pain. Rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter