Gone

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never even think that another day like this will come again. I have lost another great person. Hyerim has gone. Forever. What can I do without her? She is my only friend all this time –during all the difficult time. What should I really do to overcome the loneliness I will feel without her around me? I don’t know and I don’t want to think about me being left alone by her. I do not want to accept her death…. I do not want….

    The ceiling and the wall have been covered with Hyerim’s blood. My eyes dart on them, back and forth. Those are such painful things to see. Without realizing it tears start to glimmer on my eyes. I embrace my knees with my both hands and crooked-sit on the couch. Despite the broken lamps, wrecked door, the half-burnt curtains and horrible sights on the room, I can only see what happened just now. How I had burnt Hedegon into ashes and how I had lost Hyerim when Lu Han and Victoria came to the scene.

    “Minseok, you must have forgot that ice against ice can kill too. You can kill Hedegon.” Slowly I can hear Victoria’s voice echoes from the kitchen. “If I slap you, it hurts, right? Skin against skin, hurts. Ice against ice, hurts. Understood?” She continues.

    “I thought I would have made him to be more powerful if I attacked him, Vic.” Minseok replies.

    “Stop it, guys.” Lu Han utters. “It’s done. Hedegon has gone and Hyerim too. Now the problem is who knows that Hyerim is actually a Beast all along. It’s crazy. Sarang has been guarded by them all this time.” He sounds worried. “Do you guys know what I mean?”

    “That’s what I am thinking too, Lu Han.” Victoria speaks. “Hedegon doesn’t like to create a mess like this.” She sighs. “This is weird…, if that’s true… Sarang is really the only… -”

    “He said that his master had sent him here.” Minseok mutters. “His master… Hedegon has a master. It’s new, isn’t it?”

    “Odd.” Lu Han says in return.

    “But, how can you be here, Victoria?” Minseok suddenly asks.

    “Hedegon is also a wizard, Minseok –a North Pole wizard. Remember?” Victoria scoffs. “He should guard the North Pole. Some sisters told me that Hedegon acted strange and did a trip. Who knows that the trip was actually to catch the mortal?” She sounds like rolling her eyes towards Minseok.

     The man softly groans before speaking again, “Huh, act as a leader again, you are?”

    “Kim Minseok!” Victoria yelps in annoyance.

    “Oh guys, stop.” Lu Han hisses.

    “And, by the way I have remembered everything, Minseok.” Suddenly Victoria speaks which makes me furrow my brows. She has remembered… of what?

    “Remember? What?” Minseok questions in curiosity.

    My heart beats so fast. Does it mean that Victoria remember about all the things that happened between me, Minseok, Kris, and her? Really? Before I can hear the answer from Victoria, suddenly someone comes to the living room in a hurry and pulls me into his embrace.

    “Sarang?” He sounds shaking. “Are you okay?” He asks in between breathing harshly.

    Dujun oppa.

    “Oppa…,” I start to sob in his shoulder. “Hyerim is…, Hyerim…,”

    “I know I know.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter