Light 01

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. Company

I lock the door to prevent anyone coming to my room. I really hate what happened just now. Feeling the pain of my back bone and that damn sudden kiss makes me … angry and weird. Lu Han and Myungsoo were yelling into each other when the other boys started to gather around them made me sick. Then I ran to my room without thinking how my back ached so much. I didn’t feel like having any conversation with them.

     They are not human, their actions just like animals… they kiss, they shout, they yell, they fight… whenever they want. They are no human after all…

     The standing mirror shows the side of my face where I bet hit the wall when Lu Han threw me. It has a slight blue bruise. Damn Lu Han. I think. Damn Myungsoo too. Once again I think why must I be here?

     “Sarang! Sarang!” I hear the knocks on my door and Dujun oppa’s voice, followed by another “Sarang! Sarang!” of Minseok’s. I completely ignore them and sit on my bed, thinking how I can get out from this place.

     Don’t think something terrible like that.

     I look around the room to see no one. Who is talking?

     What a pain, Sarang, you don’t recognize my voice.

     Lu Han?

     Who else? Are you okay? I am really sorry….

     I am fine. I sigh. Fine. 

     Are you cool with Myungsoo?

     I think.

     Minseok?

     I don’t have anything to do with him. I roll my eyes. Why don’t you bring him back to your dorm?

     I can’t. We are heading here.

     What do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter