Cushion

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone hiss at us. I laugh while glancing towards D.O. who stomps the yard with his left leg which makes the ground feel like shaking. Right afterwards, I stomp the yard too that makes the earth shaking more.

     Everyone once again hiss at us. They are watching on the sides of the front yard.

     “Will you guys stop doing it?” Chen mutters in annoyance. “You have been playing with your powers for hours.” He looks at me. “Your Highness, you need to train with the other too. Aren’t you too happy having the strength power?”

     I giggle.

     “Sorry, hyung, but we indeed enjoy it.” D.O. speaks silently. I reckon that D.O. is one of the boys who speak just a little. But he talks again, “Can we share the warmth too, Your Highness?” He looks at me.

     I widen my eyes in shock. “What…?!” I look at him in disbelief. The quiet boy is seducing me, right now? Is that true?

     “Yahh…,” Suddenly Minseok stands and walks towards us. “Just stop training then.” He looks sternly at D.O. who laughs so hard. “Why are you laughing? You don’t know who is the man that Sarang loves… –?

     I hold his arm. “He’s kidding.” I whisper. “Don’t get burn up.”

    D.O. can’t stop laughing. “Of course… I am… kidding…, hyung…,” He gazes Minseok. “I will give Her Highness back to you.” He says. “Let’s stop the train now, Your Highness. You are all good now. You can use the strength power. We can be comrade.” He smiles. “Now let’s rest.” He gazes the sky. “It’s already late.”

    “Now you know.” Minseok scoffs.

     The other boys who watched us training have gotten up from their places and start to get inside the manson. It’s indeed late and we need to take some rest. Just like yesterday, like everyday, today too we are too tired of training and exercising. I have learned and remembered some powers. I can fly too. I can heal some wounds. I can turn back the time although not as good as Tao, but I do. But I haven’t been able to master all, especially the wind. I wonder why. Sehun too. Everyone too.

      “Huff.” Chen sighs. “When will you start training with me?” He protests.

      “Your power is not that important anyway.” Kai mutters. Chen begins punching the younger boy. Both of them bickering while walking towards the manson.

      They are so funny. I chuckle seeing them when Minseok brushes my waist with his hand. “Hi…,” I whisper. “Long day, huh?” I sing.

      “The bed is waiting.” He nods. “I never been this tired before. Training with the other was really serious. They were like fighting for real. That was not an exercising routine but a war. A war.” He rolls his eyes. “I can’t believe Kris and Lu Han though. They were attacking me all the time as if wanting to kill me.”

       I caress the back of his hand. “They wanted to train you so that you can help us later.” I assure him.

       “Yeah.” He glances at me through the corner of his eyes. “Or, they are just jealous jerks.”

       “Why are they?” I sigh. “And don’t call them like that.”

      “Oh please, Sarang.” He scrunches his nose. “Not only them. You know L. Myungsoo.” Without realize it Minseok has pressed my waist with his wide palm so that I get closer towards him. Now I stuck by his side like a gum. Sigh. “He pointed his arrows at me. All the time.”

       “And?”

       Minseok lines his eyes. “You really don’t know?”

       I shake my head. “I don’t.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter