Decision

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know why you are doing this to me, Oppa.” I hiss while rolling my eyes. “The others are calling me ‘majesty’ or something like that. But, you don’t even care enough to tell me the truth.” I sit on the couch eyeing Dujun oppa who looks at me back.

 

     “So, please decide, Sarang.” Dujun oppa smirks. “Come with me and I’ll tell you everything. Or, stay here but you will know nothing.” He arches one of his brows. “I know that there is curiosity buried deep inside you.” He chuckles.

     “If I leave this home, no one will live here… I can’t do that… I need to work too.” I utter as looking at my neat home. My home isn’t in a mess anymore since Victoria had repaired everything and made all the rooms clean. Seeing how clean it is makes me realize that Hyerim is still here, with me. But, that’s not the truth. I know.

     “I don’t say you should abandon this house.” Dujun oppa answers. “You can visit this house every time you want.” He continues. “You are not going to be jailed, Your Majesty.”

     “Stop calling me that.” I scoff. “You are not even telling me.”

     “Learn about yourself first and I will tell you.” Dujun oppa giggles. “So, will you come with me or not?”

     “She should come.” I jerk hearing Lu Han’s voice right beside me. I look up to see him gazing me through the corner of his eyes. “Her Majesty should come.” He looks at Dujun oppa. “Believe me, Dujun, small touches and she will be done.”

     “Lu Han.” I groan. “Where have you been and just appearing now?” I pat his arm when he takes few steps backwards. “Oh sorry…,” I whisper as I can feel electric shock on my skin.

     “It’s okay.” He smiles. “You should go with Dujun.” He then utters. “I’ll come visiting you too. I’ll bring Minseok too of course if you want.” He says as his eyes gaze towards the kitchen where Minseok and Victoria are bickering over toast.

     I roll my eyes while scoffing. “Don’t dare you do that, Lu Han.”

     “Oh, I am afraid I’ll do that, Your Majesty.” He replies jokingly.

     “Don’t worry, even if Lu Han won’t bring me, I’ll come. It’s not like I don’t know where the Nature-Bond Training Centre located.” Minseok suddenly appears right in front of my nose. “I want to do some exercises too, Dujun.” He then looks at Dujun oppa who widely opens his eyes.

     “Exercises?” Dujun oppa asks in seems of confusion.

     “Ehm...” Minseok nods. “You know I need to strengthen my power but I can’t do it now, since it is spring.” He arches one of his brows. “It’s not like the training center is yours, right? It’s us.”

     “I don’t say you can’t come.” Dujun oppa pouts. “You can come. It’s you guys who stop coming by the way. The other guys are coming to the center as they want. Infinite comes to train every time they are free. VIXX too comes although they are a bit busy lately.” Dujun oppa smirks to Minseok. “You guys are too busy I guess. Or, since you work under him, you become distance with us. I don’t care. We never have good relationship anyway.”

     “I still meet N, if you know, Beast.” Minseok retorts.

     “Yeah, of course you’ll meet him since he is a Source.” Dujun oppa says in return. “You can sip his energy even just by sitting near him. I know that. Vampire is really hard to be left alone. You need others so much.”

     “Dujun…,” Lu Han whispers, “Do not start a war, again, please.”

     Dujun oppa sees Lu Han before caressing the back of his neck. “Okay. I am sorry, Minseok. Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter