Something Secret

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is your lover sick?”

     Dujun oppa and I turn our heads to find Myungsoo flies on the corridor. I widely open my eyes as seeing the white and big wings on his back. “Woaaa…,” I mutter, eyeing the handsome man after me with those magnificent wings.

     “Myungsoo, you don’t talk like that at Mama.” Dujun oppa hisses.

     “It’s okay.” I speak.

     “She said she’s okay, Dujun.” Myungsoo laughs. “By the way, the condition is under control. Nothing serious happens. I have just done the patrol.”

     “Thank you.” Dujun oppa nods. “When will you guys have new schedules? I hear Infinite has a comeback this week.”

     “Yes. We will leave in couple of days.” Myungsoo replies. “But, The Thinkers will be here soon. Don’t worry. This place will still be packed by males.” He chuckles. “We will still come too and we’ll be here when you call me.”

     “Thank you, again.” Dujun oppa pats Myungsoo’s shoulder.

     “My pleasure.” Myungsoo smiles makes his eyes close beautifully. Another pretty eyes, I think. Minseok has pretty eyes too. “By the way, how could Minseok be sick?” He asks, turns his head towards me, “It’s because of you, right?”

      I look at him. What does he expect me to answer?

      “Myungsoo, cut it out.” Dujun oppa sighs. “Stop teasing Mama.”

     “And since when you call her Mama? It hasn’t been official, yet.” He mutters. “You can’t do everything like you wish, Dujun.” Myungsoo looks at Dujun oppa seriously. This is a new side of him. I never see him look so serious like this.

     “The vampire clan calls her Mama already. Do you need another explanation?” Dujun oppa speaks in reply.

     “O-yeah. The vampire brothers say that…,” Myungsoo rolls his eyes, “But, listen, Dujun, it doesn’t mean we need to follow their words.”

    “Listen, Myungsoo, don’t you remember what their position is? They know better than us. They are always one step ahead. They are the oldest.” Dujun oppa sternly speaks to Myungsoo. “They have all the powers on earth combine.” He sighs. “I don’t know why you always hate them.”

      Myungsoo lines his eyes. “You need an answer?” He hisses. “It’s because Mama always disappear from this world because of that dumb clan!” His voice slowly rises.

     “Myungsoo!” Dujun oppa yelps. He looks at me, worried.

    “And she would be mine if only that stupid moonlight vampire didn’t appear.” Myungsoo mutters. Hearing his words, my eyes lock with his. What? “This stupid girl would be mine, Dujun…,” He whispers, “Don’t you know that? You were there all the time… you knew everything…,”

     “What’s your problem?” Dujun oppa pats his shoulder. “You should stop talking, Myungsoo. Stop. Okay?”

     “It’s a fatal attraction…,” I mumble.

     “No…,” Myungsoo replies lowly, “You don’t do me the fatal attraction, babo.”

      “Not now, Myungsoo…,” Dujun oppa whispers, “You promise me. Remember?”

      “What … what happen? Tell me?” I nudge Dujun oppa’s arm. “Don’t leave me out here…,” I whisper when Myungsoo looks at me. His eyes that look at me seem like killing me inside. It is the first time ever I see the weary Myungsoo. He always acts doesn’t care all the time. But now he does look like a broken piece. Is he okay?

      “Well,” He turns his head before pattin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter