Second

OVERDOSE: Midnight Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laying. Freezing. They are. I couldn’t express myself better than crying hard on their sides. It’s my entire fault. My stupid wrong doing. For letting them die. My father. My mother. Motionless. They are no longer here.

 

     There is light from the street lamps slipping through my windows. The curtain that supposed to cover them has been long abandoned to the side, when I realize the windows open creating the night breeze fills up my room. I sat on my bed while sweeping the sweats on my forehead, as the result of having the nightmare of seeing my mother and father. My eyes are half-opened; feeling the fresh white wind brushes my hair and slightly caresses my neck. I close my eyes while trying to forget what I have seen in my slumber. When my hand makes a move to massage the crook of my neck, my eyes widely shut open, as someone’s hands slip through my hair and magically reach for my neck. I gasp when the hands rest on my neck, and a second later cup my jaw in the palms. Before I can even make a word to protest, the hands owner has already pulled my face on to his and without any remorse crushing his lips with mine.

     “Ehrrm…,” I try to break the kiss with my hands busy pushing him away. He makes a move to get me surrender, but I don’t even bother to open my lips for him. Why are you doing this?

     I repeat ‘why are you doing this?’ million times in my mind while trying to set myself free from him. Why?

     “I am sorry.” He speaks before pulling away from me. “I just want to test it.” He gazes his laps before awkwardly looking up at me.

     “Test? Of what?” I yelp as I touch my head since suddenly I feel dizzy. “That even if we are kissing thousand times we are going to survive?” I smirk before my lips with the back of hands, as if I can erase the kiss just now. “You are a very selfish one.”

     “Lu Han was the one who brought you home…,” he utters, “… after we palmed you.”

     “Huh?” I glance at him.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter