Napkin Messages

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe came out with all the food in his two hands. He looked like a professional waiter from a high class restaurant which made him stand out from the crowd. "Here are your dishes," he handed them out one by one, making sure you were the last. "Here you go ~~~~~-ah."

You bit your lip and thanked him, you didn't want to turn your head because you could feel the gaze of your friends.

"Call me if you need anything," L.joe told the rest of the group but to you, it seemed like a message.

You looked at your food and found that the napkin had some writing on it. You picked it up and read it.

Meet me after work again, same place, same time.

You acted casual and tucked your loose strands of hair behind your ear. You dug into your food and saw the rest of the group dig in. You looked around the café, looking for L.joe. You saw him at the counter serving someone when he found you looking. You nodded slightly and then back to eating.

*She looked so flustered when I said her name* he smiled to himself. "And is that all?" he went back t serving the customer.

*He looks so casual and good at being a waiter* you looked at his friendly figure. You now seemed to look forward to the meeting after work.

After eating, everyone just sat there and talked for a bit. L.joe came back out with more napkins and biscuits.

"Sorry to disturb, I brought out more napkins for you and little biscuits for you to take with you,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter