She's Coming; He's Making A Scene

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were called to the office. You burst into the double doors that lead to the Director's office.

"I need to you interfere with the 'punishment' Infinite is giving L.joe. I want you to stop it, get your hands on L.joe and bring him here. Can you do that?" the director looked at you with serious eyes. "I need you to be in top shape. Are you ready? The punishment is tonight at Han River. They want lots of witnesses, they might be planning something."

You nodded slowly yet firmly. "I'm ready sir. I'll be out with my team immediately." You bowed then stormed through the corridors to your office.

"Unnie!" Krystal jumped form her seat at the sight of you. "Why are you here?"

"I got called back form director. We need to hurry, Infinite is passing the punishment on L.joe soon and we need to interfere and get L.joe back here alive. Orders from director," you got your pistol and tucked it on the strap on your thigh. You got a small knife and tucked that into your leather boots.

Krystal just looked at you, observing you closely.

"Get ready Krystal!" Victoria threw her a look while tucking away her gun.

"Oh right," Krystal snapped out of her daze and started to load her gun and tie her hair in a high ponytail.

"Sulli, grab your gear and get Amber to help you load it into the van. I'll find you a nearby building or rooftop for you to scout. Bring your sniper rifle with you in case something happens," you nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter