Her Cluelessness; His Plan Is Ready For Action

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Infinite's new target as clarified is their long time companion, L.joe from Teen Top," the reporter from the tv stated. She was standing outside BTD which brought more attention to the area. "It was just confirmed that L.joe had broken an important rule and he would need to face a penalty. We have not yet established what punishment he is to receive but rumours say that it's a life threatening punishment. Infinite at the moment aren't happy with this as BTD might close down due to L.joe's actions. Stay tuned-"

You turned the tv to mute. You just stared at the screen. *What did L.joe do? Infinite won't do something horrible to him right? Those are just rumours right?* you started to hyperventilate. You looked towards the screen when the camera was scanning over BTD. At the second level, you saw L's face but it was mostly covered with the curtain. *Phone!* you scrambled up and got your phone. You called L.joe immediately and after several rings, he picked up.

"Hello?" you spoke into the phone.

"Who's this?" an unfamiliar voice from the other side said.

"L.joe?" you hesitantly said.

"No… it's Yong Min," the guy replied back. "I heard the ringing of a phone in a bin and I picked it up."

"Oh, thank you. Bye," you hung up. *He threw his phone? Why?* "Sungjong!" you beamed and called him.

"This person is currently unavailable-" you hung up. You were getting more and more frustrated by the minute. *Why aren't they t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter