Her Thoughts; He Becomes The New Target

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You sure you can pull this off hyung?" Ricky was sitting at the meeting table with Infinite and Teen Top.

"I can, it's not a problem. You guys just have to do what I tell you to and you have to do it right for me to pull this off," L.joe was leaning on his clasped hands where his elbows were on the table.

"What about ~~~~~?" Chunji frowned.

"Don't tell her. She'll find out when she hears it," L.joe closed his eyes, imagining your reaction to his plan.

"I think we should just wait for ~~~~ to make a plan and then choose. She's in this as well," Dongwoo added. "She's going to get the shock of her life when she hears about what your plan is."

"It doesn't matter. Everything I'm doing right now is for her. I need to protect her and it's the only way I could think of," L.joe breathed in slowly then out. "Just promise me you won't do anything and you won't say anything to her okay? I'll come back when I think it's right. I'll be in the countryside with some people I know down there okay? I mean it guys, you can't tell her."

They all nodded, some out of sync.

"Good," L.joe opened his eyes. "Starts right after you guys make me your target."

 

You were reading a book in your room, sprawled on the bed with your belly on the bed. You mind started to wonder. *I wonder if L.joe oppa is doing well. I know his feeling better than before but something isn't right. He's been more distant with me and when I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter