Her Target

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here!" L.joe brought you to Han River. You didn't have enough time to yourself and most importantly, you haven't visited Han River for a while.

You unconsciously let go of his hand and walked to the water's edge. You looked down at the water and breathed in the fresh air. L.joe just stood where you had left him and smiled at your relaxed figure.

"Knew you'd like it. I thought you needed something along the lines of relaxation or refreshing. Han River is both," he smiled at you and walked to where you were. "Feel better?"

"Yes, very," you giggled and looked out at the view. "Thank you, I haven't gotten a rest ever since I got assigned to L.joe's case."

L.joe flinched. *She's busy trying to catch me that she doesn't have time for herself? That's bull!* "What case?"

"I'm a detective, you know, the one across the road," you giggled and breathed in slowly. "L.joe's case is the one I'm working on right now."

"Why don't you just give it someone else to do if it's ruling your life?"

You looked at him. "I don't want to. I worked so hard for this case and I'm the only detective that hasn't gone missing while trying to catch him and I'm also the closest in collecting clues and traces. I've put so much into this case that I don't really want to quit unless necessary," you sighed and looked back out at the water.

L.joe just nodded and looked out at the water too. *I shouldn't leave anymore clues or tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter