Warning

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You first saw a piece of paper and opened it, assuming that it was the letter addressed to you. It read:

My sweet little detective ~~~~~~, it's your L.joe here.

I'm here to give you a warning. You still come after me, after you receive this warning, then guess who the target goes to next?

Correct, it's you baby.

It's been fun playing with you but you know too much about me.

No one survives after collecting so many clues. Wonder why that every detective on my case goes missing now right? Well, I don't want to ruin the surprise, you join the dots love.

 You scrunched the paper into your back pocket but accidently dropped the folder. You let out a tiny scream at the sight of all these pictures of you. You at the headquarters. You with f(x). You at your home. You walking down the street. The one that caught your attention most was the one of you going in your car with the same clothes you had on just now. You looked around for Jiu.

"Jiu! Explain this to me!" you shouted into the deserted club. There was no answer.

Sulli and Luna just screamed at the sight of pictures. Several had them in it with you. Victoria led the young ones out and gave you a look. You nodded, with shaking hands you collected all the photos, stuffed them into the folder and rushed to the office with Amber trailing behind.

"Amber, ride with me, Vic can drive the others home," you ordered and sent Vic a text message with orde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter