Venting

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe rushed into the abandoned warehouse in the outskirts of Seoul. This was usually the venue when someone wanted to mess with Infinite and Teen Top. They usually showed up at the garage and fearlessly call them out and challenge them. This time, it was a big mistake to get in a fight with L.joe.

"Why the did you call me?" L.joe had put on his black slim jeans and motorcycle boots. He also wore a black leather jacket. He cracked his neck and saw the out numbering foes. "What are those?"

L rolled his eyes, "L.joe pay some respect to them. They got a spy past us."

Infinite and Teen Top snickered. The opposing side just glared at them all.

"So what are those?!" L.joe fumed. *I ing left ~~~~ to take care of those flies?*

"Calm down hyung," Changjo slung an arm around L.joe's shoulders. "Vent your angry at them, not us."

"Will do," L.joe smirked at them and rushed towards the opposing crowd. He did a round house kick and hit a guy in the face. "That was for me cancelling an important date! Piece of ," he spat at the guy on the ground.

The collapsed guy's comrades hissed in disapproval and charged at L.joe. Everyone was involved in the fighting except for Teen Top and Infinite.

"Do we let him all the fun?" Woohyun looked at the crowd bored. "I want to go in and kick their too."

"Go if you want to join," Hoya brushed lint off his leather jacket.

"L.joe forgot his gloves,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter