Her Arrogance; L's Negotiation

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"J-Jiu!" you were surprised out of your wits and took a step back, stumbling a bit.

"The name's L, just to let you in on a secret. Never reveal your true name to someone you just barely met," he glared at you with fierce dark eyes. He smiled, eyes still looking deadly as ever, "I called you out here today."

"Why? I have no business with you."

"I sure do," L took a step towards you.

"You take one more step closer and I'll scream," you took a step back, keeping the same distance.

"Don't worry, I'll just pull you into a hug," L closed the gap between you and him in two strides. "Like this," he wrapped your now thin waist and pulled you into his arms. "Be a good girl and listen," he whispered into your ear.

You shivered, slightly from pleasure and from the coldness of his breath.

"Good," you could hear the smile in his voice. "Now, I heard that you found out, which means me and my whole group, both Teen Top and Infinite, are going to be revealed."

You didn't say anything and just remained in his warm and secure arms. You shook your head lightly from the thoughts. *He's the enemy, concentrate.*

"Let's try and live side by side now. No murders, no detective and most important of all, no case."

"I-I can't decide that," you whispered looking away from his gaze.

"Don't worry, I'll help you," he smirked. "You just have to have the power to decide that right?"

You nodded and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter