Fancy Seeing Him/Her Here

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L came back with a smirk on his face, "Thanks for helping out." He nodded towards L.joe who was resting his head on Chunji's shoulder. He took a seat next to Hoya on the couch.

"Tell me when you have a bastard like him again. I like to relieve stress sometimes," L.joe said with is eyes closed. "Where is he from?"

"Some random gang from South Seoul. Didn't even know the name and probably some small gang trying to pry out some information to give to some big gang down there," L rested his head on the back of the couch. "How's it going with that detective of yours? What step you up to?"

"2, I'm going to go with step 3 soon but depends on the timing."

L nodded and then took a short rest when Sungyeol came into the room.

"Guys, I just saw the prettiest chick out!" he beamed in joy and jumped about. "She has friends," he winked to the other guys.

Dongwoo, Changjo, Ricky, Hoya, L.joe and Woohyun jumped up. "Let's go!"

 

You had eaten dinner with f(x) and now doing nothing but lye in bed doing nothing but staring at the canopy.

"Hey!" Sulli came in with clubbing clothes on. "Wana go clubbing? We haven't been in ages and we could go into BTD when there's a crowd. You can go gather some information and use this time as a breather. What do you say?"

You thought about it for a while. *Well… I have nothing to do and besides, I need to go ask that Jiu a couple of questions about L.joe.* "Sure why not? I can gather information about L.joe while I'm there."

 

You walked into the club with a sequin black lace dress. It just covered a little bit of your thighs, emphasising your long legs and lean figure. You had your hair down in lazy curls and you had light makeup on. You didn't want to over do it even though clubbing was the place to do it. You had a box clutch and sat down at the bar with f(x). They ordered drinks and then left you to do dancing.

*Those girls, leaving me to do all the work.* You shook your head and smiled at them dancing with the crowd. *I'll join them later when I get this done. Shouldn't take a while.* "Excuse me?" you called for the bartender. "Can I get a grapefruit shot."

The bartender nodded, "Sure thing."

You watched him skilfully twirl bottles here and there, making your drink. You smiled when he put the shot in front of you. "Thanks but can I ask you something?"

He just shrugged, he had no other customers. "What's up doll face?"

You raised an eyebrow but just let it slide, "I'm looking for someone named Jiu and L.joe. Do you happen to know where they are?"

The bartender started to fidget, "I-I don't k-know who t-they are."

You looked at him sweating and didn't bother asking him. *So much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter