Step 1 - Meet The Target

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked into the café. The staff greeted you, Amber and Victoria with smiles and friendly greetings. You and f(x) were regulars at this café and most of the staff knew who you were. You three sat at your usual table next to the window. L.joe came up to serve you.

"What will it be today?" he gave you a smile.

"An ice Americano for me," you looked at his face. *I didn't catch a glimpse of that face but it looks like he has the same colour as the guy before.*

"Latte with skim milk," Victoria smiled at him.

L.joe noted it down," And for the other miss?" He looked at Amber.

"Can I just have a hot chocolate?" she said with absolute confidence that it seemed cute.

"Sure," L.joe laughed it off, showing his slight eye smile. "Is that all?"

"That's all," you kept eyeing him suspiciously.

"I'll be back with your drinks shortly," L.joe walked away while glancing back at you. Luckily for him, you weren't looking at his retreating figure. *It's so nice to pleasantly meet you, my next target.*

"Why were you checking him out?" Victoria casually brought up the topic of L.joe.

"I-I wasn't!" you stuttered slightly, she caught you off guard.

"You like him?" Amber looked at you with wide eyes. "He was pretty hot though."

Victoria looked at you and giggled, "I agree with Amber."

You looked at L.joe serving someone else. He was smiling and interacted with the customers well. *He is good at his job. Got to admit it, he was good-looking…*

"You're thinking of him aren't you?" Victoria gave you a look.

"Umma," you whined and pouted. "I don't like him, but he is good looking."

You didn't know that L.joe was a few metres away from you and could hear every word. *So, she thinks I'm good looking? Guess she's like every other girl in this café.* "I'm here with your orders," he handed them to all of you. "Enjoy, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask," h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter