Apology

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to hear bangs and clangs in the kitchen. *Victoria's probably cooking breakfast.* You yawned and stretched and then went into the bathroom to get ready for another day at work.

You walked out, in your black A-line skirt that stopped just a little over the middle of your thigh. "You need help?" you tied your long hair into a bun.

"I'm almost done. Can you wake up the others?" Victoria just kept cooking.

"On it," you went to their rooms and woke them up.

 

It was midday now. You still hadn't received your phone call from L.joe and it was starting to annoy you. You just stared at your phone when Luna came into the room.

"You wana come with us and eat at the café?" she sat in the lounge chair.

As soon as you heard you were going to the café to eat lunch, you grabbed your purse and made your way to the door. "Sure, I'm hungry."

Luna smiled, "Sure thing."

You laughed and linked arms with her on the way to the café. The others were already at the café waiting for the both of you. Luna had lost in the game of scissors-paper-rock and had to run up to the office and get you. You walked into the café and walked to your usual table by the window.

"Thanks for inviting me," you rolled your eyes playfully and sat down.

"No worries!" Sulli stifled her laughs and then called a waiter. "Can we order?"

"Sure you can," L.joe came up and gave you a wink. "We meet again."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter