Caught

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You put the shoe into a plastic bag and labelled it 'Evidence #1'. Victoria helped write the details on where she found it and what type of shoe it looked like.

"Want to look around the warehouse with me? From the outside," Victoria finished taking down notes and nodded towards the scattered trees and bushes around the warehouse.

L.joe was hiding behind the wall, listening in on your conversation. *It's almost like that Victoria chick is helping me.* He smirked. *Looks like I'm seeing BTD's lights for a while longer.*

Victoria and you went around the other side and left the car unlocked. You didn't think that locking the car would do any good since no one lived near the warehouse. It was miles from any civilisation.

L.joe crept up to the car and opened the back. His eyes sparkled as he saw the shoe. "Bingo!"

"Umma, I forgot to bring a pen. Wait for me okay?" you came back out running towards the car when you saw L.joe.

"B-Byunghun? What are you doing here and why are you holding the shoe?" you choked out your questions. *He can't be! L.joe is a gangster! Byunghun is… Byunghun is the guy I fell for ever since day one.*

------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter