Step 2 - Get Closer To Her

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You practically powerwalked out of the office and almost ran into L.joe.

"Hey, hold up," L.joe held out his hands in front of him in a 'stop' motion. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

You stared at him, slightly out of breath. *He's different, he can't be L.joe, he's Byunghun, the café waiter that wrote me sweet napkin messages.* "I'm not in a hurry," you smiled after you had reassured yourself.

He smiled, "So, where are we going for our 'date'?"

Your cheeks tinted pink when you heard the word 'date'. "Umm… how much time have you got? Do you need to go somewhere after?"

"I have all the time in the world," L.joe smiled. "How about, you follow me."

You nodded, you didn't really know where to go.

"Cool," L.joe held out his hand. "Let's make it seem like we're close. It's a bit awkward when a guy and a girl by themselves look awkward."

You bit your lip from smiling, "Or is that an excuse?"

"You can think however you want to think of it as," L.joe chuckled. "So?" he glanced at his outstretched hand. "It's going to fall off if you leave it hanging any longer."

You giggled and gladly placed your hand in his. It felt big and warm around yours. Your hand fit into his like it was meant to be in his. You looked down at your hand in his and you shyly bit your lip and looked at L.joe, waiting for him to take the lead.

*She's so cute when she's shy. Wait, I can't feel anything for anyone. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter