Letter To You

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"~~~~~!" you heard a bunch of girly voices from behind you. You saw f(x) running towards you. "Hey! No running in the corridors!" you snapped at them but teasingly.

"Sorry," Victoria rolled her eyes at you.

"We found a trace," Sulli was still catching her breath. "He wasn't as careful as last time."

"What are we waiting for," you shook your head lightly making your curls bounce from side to side. You your heels and walked towards the car park. "Tell me."

"L.joe and Teen Top were supposedly sighted at the underground club called BTD," Amber didn't have trouble catching up to your pace.

"He murdered a guy called Kim Bumsoo who was a drug supplier," Luna was basically tramping down the hallway alongside you.

"One person only," you said in a leader-type voice. You pulled out your key swiftly as you approached the car park.

"Apparently, to a certain someone, who we will meet at BTD, will provide us the details of the murder," Victoria took over. She was the 'mother' of the group.

"What did L.joe specifically leave?" you arrived at your black Porsche. Victoria and Krystal were riding with you. The others in Amber's car.

"A letter to you," Victoria said each word carefully and slowly, letting them sink into your brain.

"You got to be kidding me, that's the third time he's done that," you grunted unpleasantly.

You all piled into the car and you started the engine. You shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter