Confession

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to go home," you stubbornly yet expressionlessly said to Victoria and the other f(x) members.

"No," Victoria was peeling apples for you while sitting on the chair nearest to your bed.

"I'm going home whether you like it or not," your eyes hardened while staring at Victoria.

"Your home is here," Victoria looked up from the apple. "Until you start to get over L.joe or whatever made you like this, your home is here," she went back to peeling the apple.

"This is a hospital, not my home!" you grabbed at your IV tubes which were connected to your wrist.

"DEAL WITH IT!" Victoria put the bowl with the apples down on the table next to your bed and yanked your hand away from your tubes. "This is what's keeping you alive! My very own baby is dying in front of my eyes! Can't you see that?!" Victoria's eyes welled with tears. "Please, just make some progress and you can return home okay? That's what you want right? Home?"

You looked at her blankly, not moved at all by the water works. *No, I want L.joe.*

Victoria sighed and sat back down, sniffling. F(x) were just fidgeting from the tense atmosphere between the two of you.

 

"~~~~~~?" L came into your ward.

You turned your head to greet him, you nodded and then stared back out the window.

"I can get you out of here," L sat down by your bed.

That caught your attention and you looked at L, waiting for him to continue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter