His 'Other' Face

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe had arrived at BTD to find that Infinite were having trouble getting out information from a spy. The spy had been caught when Infinite had deemed him suspicious and purposely spiked his drink.

"So how's the torturing going?" L.joe sat on the chair backwards, leaning on the back of it. He stared with an icy glare and the spy. "Not the type to spill anything huh?"

L nodded," Hasn't said a word. We don't even know what gang he's from and the others are trying to go through the system with every single gangster in Seoul. It's going to take a while so I'm trying to beat the information out of him."

"I can help," L.joe hopped up from the chair and cracked his knuckles then neck. L.joe leaned forward towards the spy and smirked. "You know, we can always do this the easy way but you chose already, the hard way it is." L.joe threw a punch and the spy's face whipped to the side. He grabbed the spy's chin and forced the spy to look at him. "Still shutting up? You're all bloody and bruised and yet you still won't talk? I'm different from that guy you know," he pointed towards L, who smirked at the spy.

"Should've answered to me when I gave you the chance," L shrugged.

"I show no mercy," L.joe smiled without humour. This time, L.joe kneed the spy in the ribs. He heard and felt the bone crack. "Just don't get sick of that sound!" he cackled and howled in a menacing laughter. "Again?" he peered at the suffering spy. "Round 2!" L.joe pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter