Soo Not Jealous

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in your office, going over the clues and traces again. There were no more killings, yet, so that left you in a road block. You didn't have any new clues and the director was getting more frustrated with the delay in your case reports. You didn't have anything new to report to him besides being at the meetings and representing your team. For you, it wasn't embarrassing but it made you feel like you had lost from pride and reputation. You were well known to crack difficult cases but this one was beyond difficult. Other colleagues knew your determination and just let you be.

You sighed as you looked at the pictures again. One had caught your eye, it was one that was sort of dodgy looking. The photograph wasn't the ones that L.joe had given you in the envelope but one that a witness had taken. You peered at it closely and noticed something, or rather someone.

*That looks like a person's face but it's too blurry.* You frowned in dissatisfaction but you saw something again. "There's a necklace on that person's neck," you put your finger on the somewhat resemblance of a necklace. "Black onyx, I think…" You saw the person's hair but it was smudged of course. "Blonde hair again?" you sighed. *Byunghun…* you shook your head. "No, Byunghun is the cute guy that works in the café and the guy that…"

"Guy that what?" Victoria came in with f(x) trailing behind her. "Let's go to the café and see your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend Vic," you rolled your eyes at her.

"Umma?" Victoria raised her eyebrow.

"Umma," you smiled and grabbed your purse. "Let's go."

"Unnie has a boyfriend?" Krystal raised an eyebrow. "Who?!!?"

"No one," you blew your bangs and then walked out.

 

"Hey, what can I get you guys?" L.joe smiled. "The usual? Or something different?"

"I want a mango smoothie, thick, and a salad sandwich," you smiled and gave him back the menu.

"You and your salads

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter