L's Visit To Her

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were hospitalised for a few days now. You refused to eat anything they gave you and you tried everything to escape from the hospital, only to be trapped again. The doctors and f(x) were getting worried since you weren't showing any progress.

You were sitting aimlessly on your hospital bed and staring out at the window. *L.joe oppa, I know you're out there somewhere. Please come back to me…*

 

"I can't stand it anymore!" L.joe threw his arms in the air and let out a sharp breath. "She's practically killing herself!"

"Who's plan was this in the first place?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow at L.joe.

L.joe gave him a dark look. "I didn't know she would react like this! Let alone try to kill herself. You even told me that she waits in front of BTD every day, waiting for me to come back. She's even hospitalised because she isn't eating-"

"Shut up L.joe," CAP was sitting on the couch with his feet up on the table. "It's not like we listened to your plan number two."

"Which was to go and camp somewhere in the countryside," Changjo was on the computer, tapping away at the keyboard.

"You decided to 'die' so she could be happier and give up the case. Now look at her!" Dongwoo huffed a breath. "My poor ~~~~~."

"Where's L?" Sunggyu came in rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

"Went out probably," Hoya yawned. "None of my business."

 

"Miss ~~~~~~, you have a visitor," your personal nurse knocked on the door. You didn't look away from the window but you heard unfamiliar footsteps come into your ward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter