Her Plans; His Plans

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day you would go see L.joe and how he was doing. He looked better and more like himself every day which made you really happy. You would bond with Infinite and Teen Top while being with L.joe and you were especially close with Sungyeol, Chunji, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Ricky. Mostly because they opened up to you quicker and you enjoyed their company.

"Babe!" L.joe popped his head in through their main 'chill room' at the back of BTD.

"Yes?" you were talking with Chunji.

"Come out and dance with me," L.joe smirked. "You're not really dressed for clubbing but you look beautiful in anything."

"Save the cheese Byunghun," Chunji rolled his eyes. "You know she brings extra clothes to BTD. In case you take her out for dinner of something. Your girlfriend is very organised and prepared unlike you dimwit. Be more like her!" Chunji slung an arm around your shoulders.

L.joe glared at him, "As much as you being my best friend and all-"

"She's free," he pushed you off the sofa and into L.joe's arms.

"Hey baby," he smiled. "Ready to club with me?"

"I need to change. Be right back okay?" you patted his cheek and then went to the closet of the far side of the big room. You took out a black, mini, sequined dress and shiny black pumps. You went into the bathroom and changed.

"So pretty!" Sungjong squealed and scanned your outfit. "I approve! Go dance your heart out."

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter