I Go By The Name Jiu

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrived at BTD and everyone got out of the car. Amber arrived just a teeny bit earlier than you because she was a maniac of a driver. No one could beat her in a street race. Entering the club, you didn't really feel intimidated by the surrounding but you could sense the others were a little bit uncomfortable. They were practically clinging onto Victoria.

"You must be ~~~~~~," you heard a voice in the darkness of the club. He was fairly close to you.

"That's me," you looked at the man who had called you with a normal look (normal look for you makes you look a little bit angry or pissed off).

*No need for the glare* L smirked. "I'm Jiu," he held his hand out to you.

You slipped your hand into his, shook his hand then immediately took it out. "Tell me what L.joe left behind."

"Hold your horses," L smirked. *She's the leader here, I can tell from her features and how she's standing in front of everyone. She's the only one talking and she's being awfully cautious about her team. She keeps looking back at them.*

As if on cue, you glanced back at the intimidated f(x). Amber looked at you back and nodded. You could always trust Amber in situations like this. She was like the protector of the group when you weren't there.

L handed you a folder which was fairly thick. It was slightly crumpled but in perfect condition and it wasn't addressed to anyone on the front.

"Are you sure this is addressed to me?" yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter