Maybe Not The Time To Be Playing Cinderella

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe, Teen Top and Infinite had caused trouble again. You had ben watching the morning news when a reporter spoke that there had been a fighting incident at the abandoned warehouse in the outskirts of Seoul. You didn't really pay attention when you had arrived at the office. People had been crowding you with information and they had reported that witnesses allegedly said that they saw a blonde haired guy, not much older than you, was caught fighting with a whole other group of guys the same age as him.

"I want to cry!" you cried out in frustration.

Victoria rolled her eyes, "At least you got a trace on them now. Want to go check the warehouse?"

"Do I have a choice?" you rolled your eyes and grabbed your bag. "Don't let the young ones come."

"Of course not. You know that they don't like 'investigating'," Victoria also grabbed her bag.

"How did they ever become detectives?" you giggled.

"I wonder," Victoria laughed along. "Let's go quickly. We have to get clues and find if we can still track them down."

 

"L.joe! You left a shoe at the ing warehouse!" Woohyun screamed across BTD's back room. "That guy you round housed kicked lost his ing shoe! We're missing a shoe from here as well!"

Infinite and Teen Top had been busy all day carrying out the bodies of the warehouse and trying to clean up their own mess. It wasn't easy since they had lost a shoe, let alone someone had to go back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter