You Officially Drive Me Crazy

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were dancing next to him, enjoying his body close to yours. You smiled so much that your cheeks started to become sore. L.joe also enjoyed your body on his. He loved how your petite and lean figure matched with is and how you drove him crazy with those y and seductive dancing of yours. He chuckled when he saw that you were puffed out and your brow was lined with sweat. A slow song came on and people who were single grabbed the first person they saw and danced together. L.joe pulled you closer to him and put his arms around your waist. You draped your arms around his neck and you both swayed in beat with the music. You saw f(x) with some random guys that you hadn't seen before and just smiled at they had someone to dance with.

*Glad my mates are taking good care of her friends.* L.joe glanced in their direction and then looked back at you.

You felt his gaze and looked into his eyes, making your inside melt slightly. L.joe's gaze was slightly mysterious but it gleamed in the BTD's lights. You smiled and he brought you closer, creating barely enough space for air to flow.

"You know, you're the only girl in this whole world that has gotten through to me and officially drives me crazy," L.joe whispered into your air. His cool breath on your skin made you shiver slightly. "You drive me crazy," L.joe said it while looking right into your eyes.

Your cheeks burned red but in the lights it flashed all different colours, you sighed in reli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter