She Witnesses His Death

The Murderer Who Stole My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli set up her things with Luna assisting her. "Luna, unpack and set up the sniper rifle. Make sure to cover it with a shadow and it can't stick out. Remember, we're on a rooftop without permission and we're in a crowded place."

"Roger that," Luna started to take out the sniper rifle and assemble the stand. "Team 3 to team 1, we're setting up the rifle."

"Roger that team 3," you whispered into the earpiece. You looked at the huge crowd. *L.joe!*

"We got to move to the front!" Victoria hissed. "Team 2, move to the front of the crowd from the north and we'll come from the south."

"Roger that," Amber whispered into her earpiece. "Krystal, move in."

Krystal nodded and then squeezed past the crowd. "Sorry, excuse me. Oops! Sorry!"

Amber just followed behind her. Most people let Krystal through since she was pretty and she could charm anyone in a split second. They reached the front. "We're in."

"We're directly opposite you," Victoria pretended to scratch her head, making the action big.

Krystal spotted you and Victoria. "We see you umma!"

Victoria rolled her eyes, "Pay attention Krystal."

"Sorry umma," Krystal giggled and then looked at Infinite and Teen Top.

"Had enough?" L.joe wiped his bloody lip. His left cheek was bruised and he was holding his right rib area.

"Not until you pay," L's cheek was grazed. L.joe had used the concrete beneath them to make a cut. L was lightly lim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter